By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Megaman 9 exclusive Game Rader info + screens!

The Anarchyz said:
I hope this is the beggining of telling the complete storyline between the classic and the X series, because we don't know squad about what happened to everyone between that time...

The game looks awesome, i don't care if it's 8,16,32 or 64 bit, as long it is 2D because the greatest Megaman games were made in 2D... I will buy it the second it hits WiiWare

Hahahahha, like every other original Megaman game I doubtthis will have any significant story to it. Megaman was never about that though, until the X series.

Around the Network

didnt already some one post mm9 already ? :P
for me old MM > old mario
at last.. a new megaman..

The first few megaman games were among my favorite NES games when I was a kid. Will definitely be checking this one out. I find it odd that they're doing this when they haven't even put any of the original games on VC, but I guess they're like SE a bit and making money off ports/remakes still.

Ya know. I never played a Mega Man game. but, I think I will buy this and if it is good I will be awaiting the release of 1-8 on the VC.

DKII said:
The first few megaman games were among my favorite NES games when I was a kid. Will definitely be checking this one out. I find it odd that they're doing this when they haven't even put any of the original games on VC, but I guess they're like SE a bit and making money off ports/remakes still.

What? Megaman 1 and 2 are on the virtual console, what are you talking about?

Around the Network

Speaking as someone who started properly gaming after the 2D era, do not want.

MeowTheMouse said:
at last.. a new megaman.. <3 i just hope its a proper one !!!
its not just a new megaman its a new nes gaaaaame YAAAAAAY <3

Your opinion is wrong.

@Shameless: Die.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

A must buy on release.

wfz said:
The Anarchyz said:
I hope this is the beggining of telling the complete storyline between the classic and the X series, because we don't know squad about what happened to everyone between that time...

The game looks awesome, i don't care if it's 8,16,32 or 64 bit, as long it is 2D because the greatest Megaman games were made in 2D... I will buy it the second it hits WiiWare

Hahahahha, like every other original Megaman game I doubtthis will have any significant story to it. Megaman was never about that though, until the X series.

They do tell a story, the 3,4,5 and 6 show a little piece of storyline, the 7th even puts Megaman in a more complex storyline with one of my favorite endings (Megaman almost killed Wily), the 8th even shows cutscenes of the story...

In Megaman 2: The Power Fighters (not to be confused with the original Megaman 2) In Bass's Ending Wily tells him that  his new unfinished robot will outpower Bass, and then it shows a silhoutte of Zero (for me it's the only ending that advances the story)...

And that's not counting the info that we know from the booklets and outside...

Now, X series have a story far more complex and dark, etc., i agree, but the classic series do tell a story...

Bored4life said:
MeowTheMouse said:
at last.. a new megaman.. <3 i just hope its a proper one !!!
its not just a new megaman its a new nes gaaaaame YAAAAAAY <3

Your opinion is wrong.

@Shameless: Die.

Mature.