By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - 1st VGC VC Giveaway!

I'm in! Let's Brawl!

Around the Network

count me in
this kind of stuff could attract more people to vgc which
= more people buying from vgc store

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

I'm in.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

super_etecoon said:

I know how you feel...

But you don't average 1-2 posts per day.  You average a little over 3...and over 90 a month.  You've been here for a little over a year and you have 1263 posts...which seems to confirm this. 

The prediction league is certainly something that could be used. 

The main problem in all of this is that there are several different consoles...and several different regions.  It could get really complicated along the way.  But it's an interesting discussion nonetheless.

I'm not saying 75 posts is a lot for me, but I like competitions/givaways to be open to everyone, even if they don't post a lot. So something like 30 posts, would mean 1 a day for a month, which is still tough if your new to forums, but achievable. Also, 3 games is like nothing as I update 100 games in a week some times, but I think it is a nice easy goal to achieve.

Obviously this is your givaway, so you can do as you please, they were just the ideas that I had.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

super_etecoon said:

• To enter...just post (preferably with a suggestion about how this can be implemented for the entire site)

Oops.  I missed this part when I posted earlier.

Count me out, etecoon.  I'm sure other folks need the VC points a lot more than I do.

Around the Network

Count me in. :)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

i'm in ! say no to Rol !

Is this limited to just VC or can you gift WiiWare games too?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I'm in, I want free stuff.

I want to get Megaman 9 when it gets out. I am entering the contest.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558