By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP vs Banjo Nuts and Bolts

Kasz216 said:

I think Little Big Planet will sell more.

At the moment i'm looking foward to Banjo more though...

Little Big Planet not having proper enemies makes it pointless to me. That was the main problem other 2-D stage editors had... making effective villians without complicated AI work was tough.

As it is now the only thing new it offers me is the online features.  Which... when i make games and stages it's to play myself and to watch peoples reactions as they play said games.

Online defeats the purpose.

But you'll get ratings and comments!

Also, the game does come with 4-5 preset AIs to bring your various creations to life.

It may be nothing more than a mushroom walking back and forth, but it should get the job done.

Around the Network

well after looking at gameplay videos for both i would have to say LBP will walk all over banjo. im expecting nothing less that 10`s across the board for LBP, could certainly be the goty

the visuals in LBP are nothing short of stunning, and things will only improve for ps3 in the coming years in the visuals dept.

day one purchase for me.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I think Wii Music will outsell both, but between them LBP thanks to the hype machine.

ok so Microsoft bought out RARE i no that but what I don't understand is why ruin Banjo? Now you use vehicles? What happened to the original where you have to use kazooie... I hope LBP does well, im going to get it when it comes out :)