Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP vs Banjo Nuts and Bolts

blazinhead89 said:
QFT

You didn't quote anything...

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Gobias said:
disolitude said:
Banjo...Xbox has 6 million more units on the market.

Brand reckognition is also on Banjo's side...

Anyone saying that people who played n64 Banjos all own wii's need to rethink their logic. I know atleast 5 people that had n64's when they were in high school and want nothing to do with the Wii at this point of their life.

I didn't know it was coming out tomorrow.

OT: LBP will sell better imo, especially after the vehicle fiasco with BK.

Actually that lead is 6.7 million today. At the rate the PS3 is outselling 360 these days...lead will stay over 6 million for quite a while and way passed the release of those 2 titles.

Your math needs some work. If we're using Vgchartz numbers, the 360 has a 5.7 million or so lead.

Aj_habfan said:
blazinhead89 said:
QFT

Thats the greatness about it!

Former something....

MontanaHatchet said:
disolitude said:
Gobias said:
disolitude said:

Anyone saying that people who played n64 Banjos all own wii's need to rethink their logic. I know atleast 5 people that had n64's when they were in high school and want nothing to do with the Wii at this point of their life.

Actually that lead is 6.7 million today. At the rate the PS3 is outselling 360 these days...lead will stay over 6 million for quite a while and way passed the release of those 2 titles.

Your math needs some work. If we're using Vgchartz numbers, the 360 has a 5.7 million or so lead.

Yes, so it would seem...but what has to be taken in to account is...that the flux capacitor may change the market trend...and...*runs out of the room*

MontanaHatchet said:
disolitude said:

And what's to say these people didn't play games like Perfect Dark or Goldeneye on the N64? Did they say that they enjoyed the Banjo series? I just don't think the game will ever be able to measure up to what it did on the N64 and even there sales weren't so amazing so probably LBP. Europe tends to love games published by Sony and it could be bundled whereas I don't see that happening with Banjo.

Though I briefly owned a PS2 and Xbox, the Xbox 360 is my first significant forray into gaming since my N64.  I played and loved all three games (BK, PD, GE) and will play anything resembling sequels to any of them on the Xbox 360.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

It's okay, it's very possible that...

Yeah, I forgive you.

Aj_habfan said:
blazinhead89 said:
QFT

off topic: what does QFT stand for? On topic: Im so looking forward to LBP I really hope it sells well, and between the two I think Banjo will sell more because of the larger install base.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Gobias said:
disolitude said:

When you say fiasco are you referring to the majorly positive hands-on previews?

I think this issue will come down to marketing pure and simple.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

LBP will sell 3 million LTD
Banjo will sell 1.5 million LTD.

kasillas88 said:
Aj_habfan said:
blazinhead89 said:
QFT

off topic: what does QFT stand for? On topic: Im so looking forward to LBP I really hope it sells well, and between the two I think Banjo will sell more because of the larger install base.

Quoted for truth...

Former something....