By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

Sir Pit said:

If people used aim simutaneously while recording and reporting on this site it might make things easier. Btw, we beat up M2K today cuz he was sleeping and wouldnt get up than i was hitting him with a pillow lmao.

You're related to M2K, or friends O_o.

And lol, I wouldn't want to be beat up in my sleep, I always get cranky and yell then fall back asleep....

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

Around the Network
IvoYarido said:
Oh don't complain this is hard =p Running a Pokemon League website with 20 gyms and their leaders, 80 gym trainers, and keeping track of the 70+ challengers progress, match times, and team members is a pain. This should be a cake walk XD I did all that and still had time to run tournaments within the leagues leaders and trainers for fun as well ^^;

you are strong..i am weak...i kid i kid.

@ wasu and adam...you guys can help out and make decisions. i need to mail you guys my password so you can edit the first page. feel free to set up the matches in bring it on and shift the rankings when needed. you don't have to wait for me to do it. but make sure you guys understand all the rules.

cool, chris you want to practice alittle

adamd. said:
cool, chris you want to practice alittle

i have time

Around the Network

man,im missing all the fun

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I got a room ready.

Sorry I wasn't on much today, I was out partying

I'll come back tomorrow night for sure...

guild525 said:
Sir Pit said:

If people used aim simutaneously while recording and reporting on this site it might make things easier. Btw, we beat up M2K today cuz he was sleeping and wouldnt get up than i was hitting him with a pillow lmao.

You're related to M2K, or friends O_o.

And lol, I wouldn't want to be beat up in my sleep, I always get cranky and yell then fall back asleep....

Lol i were not really friends but its like, i know people who know him closely and we all just hang, but he knows my face. And we talk, i take the word friend seriously as someone i can trust. But lol he looked at all of us than feel back asleep, but he was like on a blanket on the floor, so they picked up the blanket with him on it and swung it back and forth rofl.

Btw anyone wanna brawl NOW?! im bored or ima go play twilight princess

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

You can play with me and chris. i want to see your pit for myself.