By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

Sir Pit said:
TGM friendlies? i feel i need to get better and playing a top player like yourself should help me. I just picked up pit a few months ago and i want to see how i'll do.

Can I expectate?

Around the Network

errr im bored some1 fight me ~_~

Nice combo vid, TGM, wierd name...

5:18 = best part :D

Once again... please try to keep all non league related material in the other thread. Its much easier for people to see challenges if they don't have to sort through 30 posts of just general chatting.

Nice footage... 'interesting' name and song...

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

i accept sir pit. FC?

CTK join me room.

my FC= 4553 9654 8600

Oh and untill further ntoice. I wish to be put on the bottom of the list. i want to fight WoW and luinil.

Around the Network
TGM said:
i accept sir pit. FC?

CTK join me room.

my FC= 4553 9654 8600

Oh and untill further ntoice. I wish to be put on the bottom of the list. i want to fight WoW and luinil.

Make the room.

TGM said:
i accept sir pit. FC?

CTK join me room.

my FC= 4553 9654 8600

WoW and Luinil only participate in the teams league. They opted out of the singles league. If you want to be moved to the bottom still I'll oblige but if thats your reasoning I see no point.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

TGM said:
i accept sir pit. FC?

CTK join me room.

my FC= 4553 9654 8600

you can forfeit your position and challenge 19 or 20, but this will not put you in position to fight WoW and luinil.  BTW...we have new fighters here and the ones we have had have greatly improved since you were last here.  you might find that you can't hold your position.

When are you able to fight me, TGM?

I moved up to number 2 for one reason, and that was so you can help my Marth and tell me what you think I need to improve with him. That's the entire reason I have challenged you. You have experience with the best brawl Marth player, Roy_r so you know what you are talking about and I always trust what you have to say.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
When are you able to fight me, TGM?

I moved up to number 2 for one reason, and that was so you can help my Marth and tell me what you think I need to improve with him. That's the entire reason I have challenged you. You have experience with the best brawl Marth player, Roy_r so you know what you are talking about and I always trust what you have to say.

Dude skip beat tgm on the first match they play.

edit:Nervermind Tgm 2 stock him on the second match.