By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

I'm not as good as Skip, ctk. You play us both, so you should know already know that.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
When are you able to fight me, TGM?

I moved up to number 2 for one reason, and that was so you can help my Marth and tell me what you think I need to improve with him. That's the entire reason I have challenged you. You have experience with the best brawl Marth player, Roy_r so you know what you are talking about and I always trust what you have to say.

Dude skip beat tgm on the first match they play.

edit:Nervermind Tgm 2 stock him on the second match.

my samus has beat skip a few times.  although i can't say i know if he was playing his hardest...prob not.  i have fought skip quite a bit these last few days, so he should be used to TGM's play style

chriscox1121 said:
ctk495 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

I moved up to number 2 for one reason, and that was so you can help my Marth and tell me what you think I need to improve with him. That's the entire reason I have challenged you. You have experience with the best brawl Marth player, Roy_r so you know what you are talking about and I always trust what you have to say.

Dude skip beat tgm on the first match they play.

edit:Nervermind Tgm 2 stock him on the second match.

my samus has beat skip a few times. although i can't say i know if he was playing his hardest...prob not. i have fought skip quite a bit these last few days, so he should be used to TGM's play style

But skip lost twice and 2 stocked.

Riot Of The Blood said:

Riot has returned?  Rematch.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

i 2 stocked skip 2 times and he 1 stocked me once. I forfiet all challenges untill i play WoW and luin. Ive waited too lon for this crap.

Around the Network

lets carry this convo over to the smash thread so we can keep this thread with just league related material

TGM said:
i 2 stocked skip 2 times and he 1 stocked me once. I forfiet all challenges untill i play WoW and luin. Ive waited too lon for this crap.

so take you off the rankings?

no. make me last. even though im the best one here. I just find it unfair that most of you have playe dluinil and wow in 1vs1 or at least a FFA. Ive got to enjoy none of those.

untill i play them . i give up each challenge i recieve.

TGM forfieted my challenge so I am number one and he is number 2.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I don't think WoW and Luin look at this thread. You'd probably have better luck challenging them in the other.

If your serious about being dropped to last, then I guess that makes Riot #1...

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations