By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

Riot can have one. Ive proven my self time and time again. Im the best player here.

All i want is a simple match with luinil and WoW. i wont ven use samus if it makes them happy.

Around the Network

I have no interest in #1, I just want your opinion on my marth. I can not dream of beating you... Number 2 is useless if you won't play my marth...

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

TGM said:
no. make me last. even though im the best one here. I just find it unfair that most of you have playe dluinil and wow in 1vs1 or at least a FFA. Ive got to enjoy none of those.

untill i play them . i give up each challenge i recieve.

ill have to take you off the rankings. i can't make you last. someone else will be before you that actually wants to fight in the league.  If you want a match with wow and lunil then go to the other thread and ask them.  this is the league thread where people are having fun and not making demands...lol

on a side note.  i am in the combo vid...i'm the blue samus...yay

TGM seems cocky...

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

Sir Pit said:
TGM seems cocky...

Hey admiral pit and his friends said the same :)

Around the Network
Sir Pit said:
TGM seems cocky...

he is...i would like to see him fight rohins

Shea is my only competition without TGM. Everyone else stands no chance... I control these these rankings. It will all depend on what character I pick now.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Would have to agree with Sir Pit on this one >_>

@ Cox: I would love to see that. My money on Rohins :P

Meh Idc, i just wish the method of playing and ranking was more effective. Btw whos rohin?

Riot Of The Blood said:
Shea is my only competition without TGM. Everyone else stands no chance... I control these these rankings. It will all depend on what character I pick now.

I feel so =/ knewbish ='(

Im sorry ill get better for you Riot +)