By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

Sir Pit said:
Meh Idc, i just wish the method of playing and ranking was more effective. Btw whos rohin?

Rohins

Around the Network
Sir Pit said:
Meh Idc, i just wish the method of playing and ranking was more effective. Btw whos rohin?

this league is brand new...were working on making it better for everyone.

Sir Pit said:

stated as being one of the best samus in the world right now.

TGM said:
Riot can have one. Ive proven my self time and time again. Im the best player here.

All i want is a simple match with luinil and WoW. i wont ven use samus if it makes them happy.

last time i checked you were in a draw with wasu.

How does this guy place in tourneys? I think TGM is the best Samus. Nothing is changing my mind about that.

Are you going to update this and put me at number one? I will not respond to Shea's challenge untill I get my spot at the top since TGM forfieted. He's number two I am number 1.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

You can't honestly think that? TGM is very good but i dont think hes the best if you want i can set you up with a really good samus player. UndrDog's Samus friend is the best I've played.

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

TGM, what did you think of my Falco?  Could you give me some tips?

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

shizzlee said:
TGM, what did you think of my Falco. Could you give me some tips?

Hey what about my pit shea?

Im better thn jasona(undrs friend). Tourney results prove this.

Oh shi! Ctk, I almost forgot your G&W tips. I can still give you some if you want them ^_^