By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm gameplay blowout!

I got Qore and installed the demo. Impressions will have to wait.

For it's 4 AM and it my birthday today (well the 4th), and I can't be cranky on my birthday.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
Skeeuk said:

graphics look phenominal, is this a multiplat?

PS3 exclusive.

well in that case this looks even better, aaa confimed lol

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm is simply HUGE.

SnakeEyez said:

New video from Namco Bandai's conference today in Paris. Naruto vs Gaara. very nice video

http://www.gamekyo.com/video12166_video-of-the-naruto-vs-gaara-combat.html

Now that seems like utter shit! I hate boss battles where the boss 'shows' you his vital points.

"I can move my head really close to him, and nothing will probably happen because of it!"

You hit him, and guess what? He does it again!

"Oh my, he seems to be beating my hand, and I am losing life! I'll just move it in a second then."'

The only good thing was when Naruto evaded a hit and did a trick with all his shadow clones.

THAT is how you need to beat this kind of boss.

annual qore subscription...read the manga every week....soooo excited for this game :)

Around the Network

Can anyone share some impressions on the demo yet?
I'm anxious to know how it is :P

Rainbird said:
SnakeEyez said:

New video from Namco Bandai's conference today in Paris. Naruto vs Gaara. very nice video

Now that seems like utter shit! I hate boss battles where the boss 'shows' you his vital points.

"I can move my head really close to him, and nothing will probably happen because of it!"

"Oh my, he seems to be beating my hand, and I am losing life! I'll just move it in a second then."'

The only good thing was when Naruto evaded a hit and did a trick with all his shadow clones.

Yea, I see what u mean. I was kinda hoping that the big boss battles would be harder than that, cuz he went thru that with ease. Hopefully theres a difficulty setting so that u can make it harder.

SnakeEyez said:
Rainbird said:
SnakeEyez said:

Yea, I see what u mean. I was kinda hoping that the big boss battles would be harder than that, cuz he went thru that with ease. Hopefully theres a difficulty setting so that u can make it harder.

I just hope that he is playing the game on Super Easy mode or something like that :(

I think Outlawauron can't stop playing it.

People who have downloaded the demo are unanimous : the game is amazing. Graphics are of course unbelievably good and the combat system is one of the best they've seen in a long time.

I can't wait to give it a try.

Embedded from SnakeEyez post: