By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm gameplay blowout!

I don't even care about naruto, but that looks great. I'll at least rent it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

The demo is definitely alot of fun, but I think the final game is going to need alot more moves per character for me to recommend this to someone who isn't already a fan of the anime. I'll be interested to see how much more in the ways of moves and abilities the full game has.

naznatips said:

I love the look of this game.  To be perfectly honest I think this is the best looking game this generation.  The smoothness of the cell shading and the speed and style is just absolutely excellent.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!? This game looks great but mgs4 is the best looking game of all time,    and this generation.

P.S stop smokin that crack

AWESOME! I was wondering how good the game play could be and now am very impressed. Ultimate ninja 2 and 3 were the only things keeping naruto alive for me, [i finished the anime, and shippuuden sucks for me, and am too lazy to read the manga, and all the other games were pretty much garbage for me.]. Can't wait to pick this up, I just wish it had some online component.

4 ≈ One

btw after finnally playing this game the controls and mechanics make the game seem very "kiddie" "clunky" and very clumsy dosent feel like a fighting game.

maybe the finsihed prodcut will be better but I doubt that can amke that drastic of a change, also will have a small character selection and limited moves and combo possiblites making it reptitive.

Around the Network

THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME NARUTO GAME EVER!!!.The gameplay is absolute murder !

halfstrike said:
naznatips said:

I love the look of this game.  To be perfectly honest I think this is the best looking game this generation.  The smoothness of the cell shading and the speed and style is just absolutely excellent.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!? This game looks great but mgs4 is the best looking game of all time,    and this generation.

P.S stop smokin that crack

Not Better than CRYSIS... Please No Wars... Pleae No Wars...

I loved the demo, I might pick it up even though I've never had any interest in Naruto at all.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Okay, I played the demo and even though I don't watch Naruto, I thought it was pretty fun. Very smooth, insane graphics. But I must know, how do you walk on the walls like in that trailer we were given?

You have to be smacked onto the walls are smash your opponent onto them Nyanks, that's the only way I've found.