By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Chrono Trigger DS confirmed real

Why was Chrono Trigger deleted from the VGChartz games database??

Around the Network

I just got an overview of the game, looks interesting

okr said:

Why was Chrono Trigger deleted from the VGChartz games database??

I dunno why it's not in the database, but it sold about 2.5 million units, more than 2 million of which was in Japan.

Don't screw with the music, S-E. I hated the fact that Lucca's theme was upgraded to a full victory theme in Cross, but then they slowed down the tempo. It was already a fanfare.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
Don't screw with the music, S-E. I hated the fact that Lucca's theme was upgraded to a full victory theme in Cross, but then they slowed down the tempo. It was already a fanfare.

Chrono Cross had a great soundtrack(with the exception of the Battle music anyway)

Riachu said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Chrono Cross had a great soundtrack(with the exception of the Battle music anyway)

When did I mention the rest of the soundtrack? I only mentioned Lucca's theme.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Riachu said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

I agree with both of you lol.  I don't want CT's soundtrack changed though, but I'm not worried about that at all.  They may upgrade the sound some, but they won't take out or change any of the songs.

Never played the original....Akira Toriyami (however the hell you spell it) art style......S-E........yea im not too excited.
I hate FF and and DQ (

Valkyria00 said:
Never played the original....Akira Toriyami (however the hell you spell it) art style......S-E........yea im not too excited.
I hate FF and and DQ (<---especially the art style)
Im not excited as this as I know some peopel are but I'll wait to see gameplay. Sucks that its not 3D they shouldve at least done that. I mean theyre doing it too all the FF games.

CT character designs is easily Toriyama's best work IMO