By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Chrono Trigger DS confirmed real

lol I don't know how I missed that. Well that's cool. I would buy it either way as I said. I wonder if it will have cutscenes.

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Soriku said:
Stats87 said:
shams said:

N
P L A Y S T A T I O N 3

- Bandai Namco confirmed a new Tales title for PS3 will be revealed later this year.

- Nippon Ichi has released new downloadable content for Disgaea 3 on PlayStation Network, which adds two new characters from Disgaea 2 and a new generic character Neokomata. Each character costs 100 - 200 yen to download.

so there is a Tales for PS3

No, that's still speculation at this point. That info came from magicbox's site but magicbox doesn't get "scoops" plus Namco hasn't said anything at all. I expect a Tales on PS3 at some point but that info from the magicbox is false. Also, all the teams are occupied. They'd want to make a PS3 Tales AFTER some teams are free.

Don't forget Soriku that the magicbox was the first site that broke the news about Persona 4, i'd say they're pretty reliable.

Not to mention the first to break the news about SO4.

Soriku said:
Soriku said:
Stats87 said:
shams said:

N
P L A Y S T A T I O N 3

- Bandai Namco confirmed a new Tales title for PS3 will be revealed later this year.

- Nippon Ichi has released new downloadable content for Disgaea 3 on PlayStation Network, which adds two new characters from Disgaea 2 and a new generic character Neokomata. Each character costs 100 - 200 yen to download.

No, that's still speculation at this point. That info came from magicbox's site but magicbox doesn't get "scoops" plus Namco hasn't said anything at all. I expect a Tales on PS3 at some point but that info from the magicbox is false. Also, all the teams are occupied. They'd want to make a PS3 Tales AFTER some teams are free.

Don't forget Soriku that the magicbox was the first site that broke the news about Persona 4, i'd say they're pretty reliable.

Magivbox uses sources. They likely got P4 info from another site. Also, the Tales info is on another site as well. But like I said, I'll wait for an official Namco announcement.

Atleast we know CT remake is real and as good as confirmed

Riachu said:
Soriku said:
Soriku said:
Stats87 said:
shams said:

N
P L A Y S T A T I O N 3

Magivbox uses sources. They likely got P4 info from another site. Also, the Tales info is on another site as well. But like I said, I'll wait for an official Namco announcement.

Atleast we know CT remake is real and as good as confirmed

Best of all....................

Wait for it.................

Still waiting?................

Here it comes............

IT'S COMING THIS YEAR!!!!!

P.S. Would have spaced them out more, but then it would take too much time and I am lazy.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I really want to see how/if they upgraded the 2D graphics at all.

Around the Network

I believe the graphics are perfectly fine as they are, i'd like to see the interface a bit tweaked though.

I believe the graphics are perfectly fine as they are, i'd like to see the interface a bit tweaked though.

I wouldn't mind the graphics getting touched up a little but other than that, the graphics are fine.  Now FFVII is a game that would need a serious graphics overhaul if it ever gets remade

omg i want this game!!!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

chrono trigger, never heard of it until now.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
chrono trigger, never heard of it until now.

You never heard of it until now? *in confusion*