By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft FUD on VGC is getting old...

DMeisterJ said:
mrstickball said:
Most other forums (NeoGAF, Gamespot) have a much higher contengiency of X360 fans per capita than VGC does.

If you want me to be more active at modding the X360 forums, I can. Problem is I get either hate mail, or hate posts because I actually give a rats behind about the quality of posts in the 360 forum.

Anti-360 trolling has always been bad, and with a re-surgence of the PS3>360 for the past 3 months, and continued Wii dominance, it hasn't made for easy posting for 360 members. And of course, the great 360 library of games doesn't make it easy, because we can easily just go play a game, rather than pine about when domination starts.

*Ding* we don't have a winner. 

We have someone who is finally on the other side of the tracks after PS3s horrendous 2007 year.

ROFL stealer ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
mrstickball said:
Most other forums (NeoGAF, Gamespot) have a much higher contengiency of X360 fans per capita than VGC does.

If you want me to be more active at modding the X360 forums, I can. Problem is I get either hate mail, or hate posts because I actually give a rats behind about the quality of posts in the 360 forum.

Anti-360 trolling has always been bad, and with a re-surgence of the PS3>360 for the past 3 months, and continued Wii dominance, it hasn't made for easy posting for 360 members. And of course, the great 360 library of games doesn't make it easy, because we can easily just go play a game, rather than pine about when domination starts.

*Ding* we don't have a winner. 

We have someone who is finally on the other side of the tracks after PS3s horrendous 2007 year.

ROFL stealer ;)

I hate you! Change avatar pic now! Kirby is better than what you represent of him.

Tease.

SnakeEyez said:
 For the ps3, it lasted like almost an entire year (some of it still goes on today) and within that year, a book was written on its failure.

obviously written by a fanboy. on the contraray ps3 isnt a failure after all.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I actually LOLed at this. Do you all not see that every week sales has nothing to do with Microsoft, and everything to do with Sony? Every bad review, every hardware drop, evertying negative to do with Sony is immediately hopped upon by every Micrsoft/Nintendo fanboy.

Seriously, you need to get over that. We were saying that all last year and it still continues. Sony still gets it the worst, its just that a lot of Sony fans who had it last year love seeing all this negative news about the Xbox360 so we can post payback.

But we sure as hell didn't start it, and if we didn't have people like Mr.Stickball, Squilliam, Legend, NJ5, Starcraft, Neos (off the top of my head) all posting negative things about Sony whether it has anything to do with them or not, it wouldn't be so bad now.
Most PS3 owners are happy with their product, especially now, and would be content only talking about PS3 news. I admit that I do post a lot of this news because I see it done and its almost become a game, but I like all of the consoles. I just believe the PS3 is the best one and it will inevitably outsell the 360.I can keep my cross-console opinions to myself in most topics if others can do the same.

All I can say is the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Around the Network

In comparison to the IGN, Engadget, Gamespot, ect., ect., forums, I find this site to be the best. I LOVE MY 360, but I would rather call myself a GAMER, rather than a specific (I pinch my nipples when I see the 360 logo) type supporter.

The intelligent and witty posts that this sites members bring are a welcome site in comparison to the forums listed above. Even the hardcores such as Leo-J, Starcraft, Crazyman, ect. are a welcome site to me. Without their opinions, everyone is just sitting around patting each other on the back, and thats no fun. Their support of (GAMING) is welcome.

I think each system has its share of issues, but in the most part we all bash/respect each systems gains and losses respectfully. I think this site is fair across the board. My PC/360/Wii get plenty of love from me, and I would have a PS3, (and will) when funds become available. Until then My 360 is my console of choice and I THINK ITS AWESOME. Got it day 1 and love it.

mrstickball said:
because we can easily just go play a game, rather than pine about when domination starts.

what games?, only a handfull i can think off. already had them, played them, traded them, now nothing on the shelfs in game or gamstation. apart from multiplats and shovelware. i agree on the two human point though, its really getting old and mods should lock them unless it brings something new to the table

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

FishyJoe said:

My thoughts exactly!

I was about to post that almost verbatim.

To Each Man, Responsibility

It's amazing how people don't see the pummeling that the Wii takes on a regular basis in ALL gaming forums.

Sqrl said:
FishyJoe said:

My thoughts exactly!

I was about to post that almost verbatim.

Couldn't agree more. 

Quoted for mother-freaking truth.

@ Etecoon

So true.