By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii is as powerful as original Xbox

Wow, don't respond then.  You could always reply in the other thread.  You are the one that started arguing about it here.  I merely pointed out your trolling in the other thread as a justaposition to this one and the fact they were similar.  Oh, except this one was based on a fact whereas the other was based on 2005 statistics and opinion.

Around the Network
windbane said:
Wow, don't respond then.  You could always reply in the other thread.  You are the one that started arguing about it here.  I merely pointed out your trolling in the other thread as a justaposition to this one and the fact they were similar.  Oh, except this one was based on a fact whereas the other was based on 2005 statistics and opinion.

Don't try and blame me for your lack of ability to adhere to a single topic Windbane. And as for trolling, I'm not the one attacking individuals who politely ask questions and try to participate in threads, that's you. And again, maybe you should be getting back to that other thread, it looks like more people are upset with your questionable claims.

Gballzack said:
windbane said:
Wow, don't respond then. You could always reply in the other thread. You are the one that started arguing about it here. I merely pointed out your trolling in the other thread as a justaposition to this one and the fact they were similar. Oh, except this one was based on a fact whereas the other was based on 2005 statistics and opinion.

Don't try and blame me for your lack of ability to adhere to a single topic Windbane. And as for trolling, I'm not the one attacking individuals who politely ask questions and try to participate in threads, that's you. And again, maybe you should be getting back to that other thread, it looks like more people are upset with your questionable claims.

very original. 

your mother said:
Gballzack said:
windbane said:
Wow, don't respond then. You could always reply in the other thread. You are the one that started arguing about it here. I merely pointed out your trolling in the other thread as a justaposition to this one and the fact they were similar. Oh, except this one was based on a fact whereas the other was based on 2005 statistics and opinion.

very original. 

Oh no, I didn't draw it, I found it using a website called google. Thanks for the compliment though. :)

I feel like saying something along the lines of "Congratulations, you're both idiots" but I think that's inappropriate for a mod to say. Since this thread has gone way off-topic I'm going to lock it. Ciao.

Around the Network

Yeah...sorry I didn't get to that sooner...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )