By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo is back where it belongs!

Mako, no one cares about your stupid posts. Just drop the bull shit. Same goes for whackest....erm...coolestguy too. This thread was made to congratulate Nintendo. You somehow managed to drop a terd in a thread like this. At least make your own Wii hate Wii thread instead of messing up a good one.

So you should take your own advice.

Around the Network

Str8, chill buddy

I already said what i thought about nintendo, and it was positive, as i stated above, read my 1st post on the thread...

I only started talking "BS" 'bout Nintendo because of Loud_Hot_White_Box's comment.

Either way, don't take opinions seriously ;)

Yeah Str8knox, calm down man. I can understand where your anger is coming from, but perhaps you shouldn't let it get to you so much. Also, by responding so vehemently back towards them, you're only bringing yourself down to their level. You might accidentally end up the one who's banned.

Mako, just one more comment on the situation you made up regarding the mother buying a cheap system for her children. Why didn't the gamecube sell more than the PS2? How come the PS2 isn't selling more than the Wii now? :P

Anyways I'll give you one thing, the 360 Arcade isn't....very great.

:( I said it because when i wanted a PS1 they bought me a N64 :'(

It was horrible...

Seriously? Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha

Well hey the N64 had some of the most amazing games ever. That system actually has all of my favorite games of all time. Banjo-Kazooie (Tooie) Mario 64, OoT and MM, SF64, Wave Race 64, etc.

Why didn't you like it?

Around the Network

A console sells because it's better and deserves it. Wii is very innovative, more than past consoles, imo. Its library of games is getting better and is appealing for anyone.

I really hope Wii sells more than PS2. Nintendo deserves it. They've put much effort into it.

They are indeed back where they belong!

Mario is for the kidz. Nobody ova the age of 10 should by that kidz game./sarcasm

I'll have to disagree, the way of the future are all in one media centres smack bang in the living room that will provide all types of media to the whole entire family, and right now the PS3 is leading the way with the 360 in close second, while the wii goes back to how it was 20 years ago but that period is past it's time.

The wii is currently thriving but I have a feeling this won't be for long, as prices fall for both the 360/PS3 and HD tvs in general, the adoption rate for HD tv, 360/ps3 consoles, and HD content in general will spike to an all new high, and this spike I think will happen when the Olympics hit.

that's my 2 cents :)

lolita said:

A console sells because it's better and deserves it. Wii is very innovative, more than past consoles, imo. Its library of games is getting better and is appealing for anyone.

I really hope Wii sells more than PS2. Nintendo deserves it. They've put much effort into it.

They are indeed back where they belong!

why do they deserve it?

I mean Nintendo was once number 1, Sony was also number 1, yet the Microsoft has never been number 1, so why not say that Microsoft deserves it?

I for one don't feel Nintendo should be in 1st place, from my expirience, I belive they should of stayed either 2nd or 3rd place, mostly 2nd though.

I don't like the idea of the future consisting of "all including" media centers. The only thing that does is take away my options as a consumer. What if I want a Samsung TV, a Philips DVD player, and a Nintendo Gaming console?

Considering how much of the business model nowadays is "give the consumer choices", I can't see how a unified media center helps provide that.