By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1UP Yours talks Killzone 2 (really good stuff)...

Sounds great looking forward to this.

Around the Network

Sounds really good and i'm so hyped for this game, i can't wait until E3 when we see the big battles the developers were talking about at the Sony gamers day.

cool,its first day buy for me,i can't wait for it

i loved killzone 1 i might by a ps3 for this game

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

So is the storyline good or deep?

Why isn't anyone mentioning the storyline, it makes me wonder if they even have anything going for the game in that respect.

Around the Network

sounds great can't wait!!!!

Didn't 1UP do a preview a few months ago ripping the game? I'm pretty sure they did.

Aj_habfan said:
Didn't 1UP do a preview a few months ago ripping the game? I'm pretty sure they did.

I remember IGN doing one saying that they were impressed with the graphics, and that they dont like the gameplay because it reminds them of call of duty 4(which is stupid because cod4 is one of the best FPS out there).

mM
DTG said:
So is the storyline good or deep?

Why isn't anyone mentioning the storyline, it makes me wonder if they even have anything going for the game in that respect.

Dunno, but there is supposed to be a greater indepth storyline this time around.

The game is sounding great, and it will be interesting to see how it goes.  And, as far as the COD4 comparisons, at least this one looks like it will have a Co-op mode.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

hmm... it's looking like this game might turn out to be another CoD4-caliper FPS. I sure hope so.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it