By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are You A True Veteran Of The Site?

dtewi said:

A veteran of this site is someone who has been around for a LOOONG time. The day you joined has nothing to do with this since you could have been lurking for a while.

A true veteran:

• Remembers VGChartz's first front page format
  • Remembers washimul, Blue3, and Kwaad
  • Can recall Gballzack being a regular
  • Remembers when cklmb became a mod
  • Remembers who cklmb even was
  • Knows that there were a massive number of threads when Wii passed the 360
  • Remembers when the "Say something about the person posting above you" thread began

If you are 0 of these, you're not a veteran. 1-3, you've been here a while. 4-6, you've been here very long. 7, you are a true veteran.

I'd say I am a true veteran.

Ehm.. if you rememberd everything doesn't it mean that you really should go outside, hang with your friends, go to a movie, go on a date.. get a life? :)  j/k

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
Griffin said:
dtewi said:
I remember Killzone3 who was probly PS3owner who is Griffin who is GranTurismo.

I was never Killzone3, and i've said that about 20 times on these forums.

Yup, Killzone3 belongs in the Hus/Blue3/Mars category.

As for your question, many of your alt accounts were pretty shortlived, GranTurismo is easy to remember because you had that one for a while. Another one of your accounts that I remember was ballsonyourchin.

ROFL was that you griffin:D

LoL, yeah ballsonyourchin was me, it was pretty clear in one of the last threads with that account.  It was being used at the same time as GranTurismo account.  And yeah the rest of my accounts were pretty short lived from what i remember, i don't really post a lot so new accounts of mine always had small post counts.  But i'm pretty sure there was atleast one account of mine back in the day that was never banned, different e-mail address and proxy from what i remember.  I never really kept track of the names of the accounts. I know Naznatips during a conversation said i had about a dozen.

Possibly add "Remember when Offtopic posts were posted in Offtopic rather than a random forum to get more attention since some people never look in Offtopic." On second thought, that is kinda wordy.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Whoops, I think the B-Day of VGChartz is...

July 2nd! Holy crap! We gotta get ready!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Griffin said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
Griffin said:
dtewi said:

As for your question, many of your alt accounts were pretty shortlived, GranTurismo is easy to remember because you had that one for a while. Another one of your accounts that I remember was ballsonyourchin.

LoL, yeah ballsonyourchin was me, it was pretty clear in one of the last threads with that account. It was being used at the same time as GranTurismo account. And yeah the rest of my accounts were pretty short lived from what i remember, i don't really post a lot so new accounts of mine always had small post counts. But i'm pretty sure there was atleast one account of mine back in the day that was never banned, different e-mail address and proxy from what i remember. I never really kept track of the names of the accounts. I know Naznatips during a conversation said i had about a dozen.

meh....and here I was hoping you had a cool alt.

Of well.

Around the Network

I can't find my profile on broshnat.com

Heh. =)

Though i miss, the comparisons between games, with weekly sales.. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

super_etecoon said:
Griffin said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
Griffin said:
dtewi said:

LoL, yeah ballsonyourchin was me, it was pretty clear in one of the last threads with that account. It was being used at the same time as GranTurismo account. And yeah the rest of my accounts were pretty short lived from what i remember, i don't really post a lot so new accounts of mine always had small post counts. But i'm pretty sure there was atleast one account of mine back in the day that was never banned, different e-mail address and proxy from what i remember. I never really kept track of the names of the accounts. I know Naznatips during a conversation said i had about a dozen.

meh....and here I was hoping you had a cool alt.

Of well.

Nope, i'm just a nobody.  I'm not one of the famous posters from back in the day

pichu_pichu said:
I can't find my profile on broshnat.com

you're 2 new :p

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This thread takes me back. None of the options in the OP are that old, though... I'd say someone from mid 2007 could probably get all of those pretty easily, except for maybe the Washimul == hus one.

Kwaad's been back a few times since then (he's only gone now cause he's a trucker, right?)

Also, props to NJ5 for catching the real spelling of ckmlb's username. That was the first thing I saw too

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)