By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are You A True Veteran Of The Site?

Vet here

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Griffin said:
RolStoppable said:
dtewi said:
What about GranTrusimo?

You mean the guy who started as PS3owner and is now known as Griffin? Yeah, I know him.

You really are smart Rol   Maybe next time you can fill in the rest of my accounts, i'll give you a hint, i'm a mod

no your not..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Despite not writing too much because of my english, according to your test i'm a true veteran!!

considering I've been around about as long as dtewi, it's not surprising that I get 7/7 on this test. Anyone who's been around longer I'm sure can come up with more tests that I would fail.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

ssj12 said:
Griffin said:
RolStoppable said:
dtewi said:
What about GranTrusimo?

You mean the guy who started as PS3owner and is now known as Griffin? Yeah, I know him.

You really are smart Rol   Maybe next time you can fill in the rest of my accounts, i'll give you a hint, i'm a mod

no your not..

Sure i am, i'm you

Around the Network

whohoo! I'm coming up to my 1 year anniversery. I found out about this site in Feb 07, When I was a member of pcvsconsole.com (Same Username - I See members from there, here too!), I Lerked on this site regularly But I didn't start to post until 13th July 07.

I browse through vgchartz nearly every day But I only post when I either have something to contribute, or something interests me.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

What?!?

I've been lurking ever since Dec' 06.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Incandescence said:
I just remember the front page... I never bothered with the forum stuff till now.

same here just lurking until brawl released

Griffin said:
ssj12 said:
Griffin said:
RolStoppable said:
dtewi said:
What about GranTrusimo?

no your not..

Sure i am, i'm you

so what your saying is you want your accoiunt banned?

so veterans = people with great memory , lol