By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are You A True Veteran Of The Site?

* Remembers VGChartz's first front page format 1 point
* Remembers Kwaad 1/3 point
* Can recall Gballzack being a regular 1 point
* Remembers who cklmb even was 1 point
* Knows that there were a massive number of threads when Wii passed the 360 1 point
* Remembers when the "Say something about the person posting above you" thread began 1 point

6 1/3 points for me. What do I get?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I've been here very long, apparently.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

I remember
6 (lurking)

And I didn't started posting until 2008 began....

Yes to all.

Remembers VGChartz's first front page format     
HARD TO SAY, have u a sc ?

Remembers washimul, Blue3, and Kwaad           
washimul ? no,   the 2 others YES

Can recall Gballzack being a regular                      
yep

Remembers when cklmb became a mod               
yep 

Remembers who cklmb even was                         
yes, the first member of Foxhound being called "fox"

Knows that there were a massive number of threads when Wii passed the 360                  
well, I remember the big official message spammed everywhere on internet in all language

Remembers when the "Say something about the person posting above you" thread began
yep

Time to Work !

Around the Network
  • Remembers VGChartz's first front page format - Maybe, but I tend to forget that pretty quickly so I'm not sure
  • Remembers washimul, Blue3, and Kwaad - Yep.
  • Can recall Gballzack being a regular - Of course.
  • Remembers when cklmb became a mod - OWNED, it's spelled ckmlb. I win, you lose.
  • Remembers who cklmb even was - If you're talking about ckmlb, sure
  • Knows that there were a massive number of threads when Wii passed the 360 - Another thing I probably forgot. Do you remember how many threads there were every time the 360 "passed" 10 million though? ;)
  • Remembers when the "Say something about the person posting above you" thread began - Another thing I probably forgot

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Yes to all except washimul. Maybe if I saw his avatar... but the name sounds vaguely familiar.

Edit: @dtewi - washimul only had about 126 posts and then a handful under pseudo-accounts (meaning he was banned repeatedly).  Jog my memory, what'd he do to be rememorable?

Remember when Monty was arguing that the 360 was being undertracked back at the end of '06? He thought it should have been at 14 mil or something when it was under 10. Led to one long ass thread.

Why do I remember that? I have no real idea, but I figured if we are walking hand in hand down memory lane I would have to pipe up with something ^_^

Edit: Oh yeah, 7 out of 7 :) I hadn't thought about Washimul in a long time. Now that I think about it, did blue come flying back in after the bans were lifted? Should we start worrying?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Gamerace said:
Yes to all except washimul. Maybe if I saw his avatar... but the name sounds vaguely familiar.

If I remember correctly, washimul was the same person as Blue3 and Kwaad.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Well I made my profile last August I think . But I was lurking since last April :? I remember a couple of stuff : Kwaad , Ckmlb , the massive ammount of " Wii passed 360 threads " , and the "Say something ... " since it had ~ 3 pages or so :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!