By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Hype from Nintendo Power

Probably doesn't have anything to do with that sword or just a minor thing.

just like last time with that redish moon wich turned out to be castlevania DS

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

You're all wrong! King + hearts. King of hearts. It's a poker game! You can gamble Wii points as you play people online! =D

Hey could it be chrono trigger remake for the ds? I hope not because SE is probably going to give us alot of info already. It could be though.

I was reading it. I read Mother 3 *Super hype up* then Just kidding, and I was crushed. Oh well. I wonder what it is^^

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Fire Emblem DS!!!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

guys u seem to forget the " just kidding " part
it might also be something totally unrelated "Chrono trigger ds"

MeowTheMouse said:
guys u seem to forget the " just kidding " part
it might also be something totally unrelated "Chrono trigger ds"

Well that could be referring to the heartless or nobodies. Meaning they are kidding about them having hearts.

It might be Elite beat Agents 2, instead of agents... warriors ... nah

Oh for the love of God, not another stupid NP teaser that will lead to huge dissapointment.
This might be anything. From kingdom hearts 358/2 days to something new that they somehow secretly keeped from publishing in the web (yeah, right...when hell freezes over).

That would be an absolute dream come true.

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.