By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Hype from Nintendo Power

ctk495 said:

lol some people that post kingdom hearts as their answer are out of their minds FFXIII is not even realease yet.Anyways I am pretty sure it is something we already know just like always so for everybody don't expect a game like golden sun 3.

Why not nintendo owns golden sun, and camelot  develops them, and they are developing a wii rpg. It seems ver likely. Actually I probably would prefer that to Kh3.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:

lol some people that post kingdom hearts as their answer are out of their minds FFXIII is not even realease yet.Anyways I am pretty sure it is something we already know just like always so for everybody don't expect a game like golden sun 3.

Why not nintendo owns golden sun, and camelot the develops them, and they are developing a wii rpg. It seems ver likely. Actually I probably would prefer that to Kh3.

Well the last thing I heard about them was that they were working on we love golf.

ctk495 said:
sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:

Why not nintendo owns golden sun, and camelot the develops them, and they are developing a wii rpg. It seems ver likely. Actually I probably would prefer that to Kh3.

Well the last thing I heard about them was that they were working on we love golf.

Of course, but this is another game that has a 95 percent chance of coming to the wii since they are a nintendo exclusive company.

Well I guess it's KH3 haha. I mean they really didn't try to hide it haha. But I wait to be surprised haha.

I don't know if this game will be KH3, but it's clear to me that they wanted us to believe it. They even did that image with a modified KH logo...

Just a cheap and quick photoshop:

Take it as you will... ;)

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:

Why not nintendo owns golden sun, and camelot  develops them, and they are developing a wii rpg. It seems ver likely. Actually I probably would prefer that to Kh3.

Ditto. I'd love to see a new Golden Sun game, I just recently finished playing through the first two again.

Golden Sun on the Wii would be EPIC. It would still be pretty beast on the DS.

I love how they alluded to KH3 and Mother 3 since the response to every Nintendo Power teaser is "KH3" followed by "Mother 3." If they had said Sonic RPG too it would have been epic.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:
@ikari

Lol. What's the sword doing there though?

LOL! Why would I have to know it?? Confusion tactics? I'm only pointing that I can recognize the KH logo in that image. If you have other theory for this similarity, I'm listening :)

PSwii60 said:
Kingdom Hearts, hopefully. Maybe a new Zelda.
Hell, I'm hoping it is the a damn storage device...

btw, @Bruno
nice avatar, fa'realz
cool to knoe a fellow fan of goemon

snes wuz real cool, but N64 version wuz awesome!!
hopefully, they make a sequel

I love Goemon series. Goemon 64 is one of my favorite games and the best of the franchise, though the four snes games are also amazing.

I love the intro, "Ganbare so Ganbare" and the Impact Theme too.