By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Hype from Nintendo Power

GlingGling said:
Golden Sun on the Wii would be EPIC. It would still be pretty beast on the DS.

QFT One of my favorite rpgs and I would love it to come to the wii.

Around the Network
ikari said:
Soriku said:
@ikari

Lol. What's the sword doing there though?

LOL! Why would I have to know it?? Confusion tactics? I'm only pointing that I can recognize the KH logo in that image. If you have other theory for this similarity, I'm listening :)

Maybe its hinting to the fact that the sword in the stone will be a playable world. I hope this is refering to Kingdom Hearts III, that would make the Wii the RPG console for me this generation.

thekitchensink said:

In fact, I'd bet it's Prince of Persia: The Fallen "King"

Has to do with swords, it's 'somewhat' epic, and the 'king' sentence is the only one that doesn't have 'just joking beside it.'

Please, anything but that game, if only because it is related to Ubisoft.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

It is the Keyswords used by the chasers!

ZOMG!!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I'm not even a fan of the KH series (Disney is not my cup of tea thank you very much), I know nothing about the games and I've never played any of them, but when I saw that blue "stone" the first thing that came to my head was the KH logo, so I went to Google and launched CS3 in order to confirm my suspicions.

It'd be great if KH3 comes to Wii because it needs desperately high-budget AAA games, but personally I want it to be a new Zelda. Probably it'll be KH for DS though.

ikari said:
I'm not even a fan of the KH series (Disney is not my cup of tea thank you very much), I know nothing about the games and I've never played any of them, but when I saw that blue "stone" the first thing that came to my head was the KH logo, so I went to Google and launched CS3 in order to confirm my suspicions.

It'd be great if KH3 comes to Wii because it needs desperately high-budget AAA games, but personally I want it to be a new Zelda. Probably it'll be KH for DS though.

The boldede part was unnecessary--is there something wrong with someone who does like Disney?

The rest of your post, save the last sentence, I agree with, though

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

@thekitchensink,

thanks for the correction

It is not kingdom hearts 3 look at sword it doesn't look like a keyblade.

Didn't you notice that most of the background in the picture is monolith.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

ZELDA III

i want it to be KH3, but i know it's not going to be ='C

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong