By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Hype from Nintendo Power

Dang that "heart" teaser can go many ways... I doubt that has anything to do with a Zelda game though.

Around the Network
digitalcell said:

Dang that "heart" teaser can go many ways... I doubt that has anything to do with a Zelda game though.

Umm in Zelda hearts=health, remember? Lots of hearts... Health... Zelda? (I'm not assuming it is Zelda but it's a possibility and hey, a fangirl can dream!)

Kingdom Hearts for the DS or Dragon Quest DS

or Golden, son!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Kingdom Hearts, hopefully. Maybe a new Zelda.
Hell, I'm hoping it is the a damn storage device...

btw, @Bruno
nice avatar, fa'realz
cool to knoe a fellow fan of goemon

snes wuz real cool, but N64 version wuz awesome!!
hopefully, they make a sequel

I bet you that it probably unrelated to both KH and LoZ. As much as I would like it to be KH related, I'm starting to doubt that is the case. Another member mentioned that E3 is only 2 weeks away and I'm sure "THIS" game will be shown there.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

Around the Network

Goddamnit Nintendo Power! When they said "Mother 3" I almost died. That was a cruel, cruel joke. I'm going to mail them some anthrax for that one.

Well, can't wait to see what the game is either way.

I think it's Something we already know...

lol some people that post kingdom hearts as their answer are out of their minds FFXIII is not even realease yet.Anyways I am pretty sure it is something we already know just like always so for everybody don't expect a game like golden sun 3.

Kingdom Hearts 3 and a Zelda game for Wii?

When does the next issue comes so we know the answer to this?