By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1 of PS3s biggest critics is now a believer. will you soon be a believer 2?

Now it needs some kicka$$ games, and a lower price. Otherwise, those features unfortunately won't help much.

Fortunately, Sony's 1st and 2nd party output is a lot better than people give them credit for, so even with fewer 3td-party excluisives, there can still be a lot of great games on it. If there is a sequel to Legend of Dragoon (and there SHOULD be), that will be one of the first PS3 games I get.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
mancandy said:
About the On/Off button. I've never had to turn one on, my friend always has it on when I get to his place. But he tells me you can't turn it on remotely. I never tested it while I was there since I get right into playing. Is this true? Do you have to place the charging wire on the controller and then turn it on?

You can turn it on remotely from the controller... your friend obviously never tried lol.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

He got one for free and posted an article about the good parts of it.

I didn't get one for free and I tried to post 10 reasons to give it a chance. Sony, if you too give me a PS3, I assure you that list can be posted again and again!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

mancandy said:
About the On/Off button. I've never had to turn one on, my friend always has it on when I get to his place. But he tells me you can't turn it on remotely. I never tested it while I was there since I get right into playing. Is this true? Do you have to place the charging wire on the controller and then turn it on?

To turn it on there are two ways, you press the home button on the ps3 it turns on wirelessly, the coroller turns of by its self, Secound way you simply touch the on switch its on, now two ways to turn it off, hold the home button and mnu to turn of controller or chcek the charge level or turn of system, another way is too touch the on off area and leave your finger there for about 3 secounds there its off. I have a  ps3 its not a dissapointment its fun and entertaining resistance I love that game nigga!! ight peace ou

mM

I think once more games come alot more people will believe. their lineup is looking the best right now.... Hell... i didnt believe in the 360 at 1st but when those games started rolling in.....woooooo Sweet Lord BABy Jesus...!!!!

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:

Now it needs some kicka$$ games, and a lower price. Otherwise, those features unfortunately won't help much.

Fortunately, Sony's 1st and 2nd party output is a lot better than people give them credit for, so even with fewer 3td-party excluisives, there can still be a lot of great games on it. If there is a sequel to Legend of Dragoon (and there SHOULD be), that will be one of the first PS3 games I get.

that game was sooo underrated i used to love legend of dragoon....

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

ckmlb said:
mancandy said:

You can turn it on remotely from the controller... your friend obviously never tried lol.

Thanks, I will inform him of his stupidity.

Well then, that makes that On/Off button useless on the PS3.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

mancandy said:

Of course you can, just hit the PS button on the controller or on the blue tooth remote, and no it does not have to be hard wired for it to work.

And I've been a believer since MGS4 was announced =)

PS. I think if your a tech junkie like me than the on/off and eject "buttons" are cool

So, if it cost $1 CND for each time you use that OMGBUTTON to switch the console on, it's pay itself off in... 2 years.

People will start to be believers when they don´t have to get a second job for it XP