By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicle (Level 5) set for 2008 Fiscal Year!!!

It is usually quiet at this time. Anyone have any idea on the NA/EU release date?

I just realised I passed 2000 posts, 5 posts ago. Better find it and edit it

Congrats darth, on your fantastic achievement

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
It is usually quiet at this time. Anyone have any idea on the NA/EU release date?

I just realised I passed 2000 posts, 5 posts ago. Better find it and edit it

Congrats darth, on your fantastic achievement

lol...thanks

5000 will be a true big achievement though....

dunno about NA/EU release date...but I would say simulteneous or a Jan/Fab NA/EU rlease...if you can read japanese you could just import it.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Id estimate either a holiday NA/PAL release or around April-June release...

People need to get excited. This is the first Playstation system where the first high profile 'traditional' RPG wasn't a Final Fantasy game. WKC will probably be better than all of the 360 JRPGs

@darth

If Killzone 2 makes its February release date then i believe SONY will delay WKC a month or two... just to space out the content...

Around the Network
Riachu said:
People need to get excited. This is the first Playstation system where the first high profile 'traditional' RPG wasn't a Final Fantasy game. WKC will probably be better than all of the 360 JRPGs

Well graphically it already looks better than all of them.....plus Level 5 is extremely talented

darthdevidem01 said:
Riachu said:

Well graphically it already looks better than all of them.....plus Level 5 is extremely talented

I know what you mean.  They have never made a truly bad game.

I hope for a quick release aboard after WKC´s release in Japan. I doubt though it will be released this year, more like december 2008- early 2009.

Aprisaiden said:
@darth

If Killzone 2 makes its February release date then i believe SONY will delay WKC a month or two... just to space out the content...

Really?? they appeal to two ends of a spectrum audience wise.....even though I will buy both, most people won't

good day jrpg wise for the ps3.