By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicle (Level 5) set for 2008 Fiscal Year!!!

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/info/Strategy/pdf/presen_03.pdf

10th Page.....

I expect a big showing at TGS & E3 and a December/Holiday release in Japan....this will be the first HUGE JRPG release for PS3 and from the best developer (only 2nd to S-E's FF team) of JRPGs Level 5

Exciting times are upon us now....the variety & innovation will truly start to show this holiday season.

BTW I feel this deserved a SEPERATE thread.....because the release date was so up in the air!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

that says for PS2 :(

luckily, my PS3 has BC

edit: OP edited lol

man my wallet's already itching to splash out on this. I wonder how close it will get released to FFXIII?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Excuse me?

your post says PS2 instead of PS3

Lets hope SONY details more info on White Knight Chronicles @ E3 and TGS... i have a feeling though that it could be Japan on this year and NA + PAL early next year...

Around the Network

Well when does their 2008 fiscal year end?

@tombi123 -- March 2009.

However it i doubt SONY would wait till early next year to release such a high profile game. If its this fiscal it'll come out during the holiday period in Japan... we can't be so sure about NA and PAL regions though- unless its a worldwide release.

@spartan

ohhhhhhhhhhh!!

EDITED...lol

@tombi

well March 09...as KZ2 is in the list...n thats feb 09.

So holiday season would be best for WKC

hmm this topic seems kinda quiet ... i thought more people here would be excited that WKC has been confirmed for 2008...

Aprisaiden said:
hmm this topic seems kinda quiet ... i thought more people here would be excited that WKC has been confirmed for 2008...

I know the 360 JRPG's got much more attention....PS3 owners were complaining then but they have something to look forward to now

EDIT: 4000 POSTS......YEAH!!!