By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 version of Left 4 Dead has splitscreen!

Who's getting the game on 360 and who's getting for PC? I wanna know how many VGC'ers I'd get to play with on each...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I can't wait to rock this shit on either PC or 360. I am leaning towards 360 because my friends don't play pc games and this is definitely a game to play with friends.

I'll definitely be getting it for PC as all my friends play on that.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Splitscreen ? => Buy on First Day

BenKenobi88 said:

I'm glad people are finally seeing why this game rocks...I've only been pushing it for a year straight hehe.

Hey now, don't forget me!  I've been right there pushing it with you!

Speaking of, here is a recent interview that I haven't seen posted yet:

Perhaps its just me but it looks like visually there have been some major improvements, and not just to textures and lighting but those character animations look amazing...even more than they did before.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Left 4 Dead could be a good game for the 360. Is there a PS3 version in the works?

Holy s*** this game is the kind of FPS game I was always looking for, looks like CS meets RE, simply amazing.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Rock_on_2008 said:
Left 4 Dead could be a good game for the 360. Is there a PS3 version in the works?

Only if EA decides it's worth porting.  But as of right now?  No.

Wow. Different audio for different players. Thats insane.

I'm not a big online gamer. For me, this comes down to whether or not the AI Bots are solid.

If they are, I'll be splitscreening this game with my bro and mates on LAUNCH DAY.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS