By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
windbane said:
Soleron said:
windbane said:

Also, beta invites and free games. Why do people keep ignoring that?

Because that content would otherwise be free if Qore didn't exist.

Since when? Halo beta required Crackdown. MGS4 beta required pre-order. Also, I don't recall free games being released previously. No content is being taken away, either. If you don't want it, nothing changes.

I can somewhat understand paying a small fee to get into a beta, but do you see a beta coming every month from Qore?  What about demos?  I hear plenty of talk about "exclusive demos"

I give that post a 9.3.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network

I liked the first issue of Qore. It was a professional product with good content and a slick interface. I also appreciate the fact that I can choose not to purchase if my opinion changes.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Profcrab said:
windbane said:
Yeah, Auron, except for the game that comes with it, a free copy of Calling All Cars if you buy the year subscription, and the beta invite to Socom.

Yep, pay $30 for a service that should be free and they throw in a $10 game.  Big value.

It was $26 for 13 issues and a free game. Not to mention the hidden game you also ignore. It's worth it to a lot of people. These were some lengthy interviews that might not have otherwise been done. I'm sure there will not be a beta in every one, but the one you purchased includes a beta and no one is forcing you to buy every one. Stop bitching.

Im getting QORE next week, to get that new naruto demo for the upcoming PS3 exclusive NARUTO:ULTIMATE NINJA STORM.

With the best quality in cell shaded graphics in any game.

mM
leo-j said:
Im getting QORE next week, to get that new naruto demo for the upcoming PS3 exclusive NARUTO:ULTIMATE NINJA STORM.

It is cool being able to get a demo three months beore the game is released.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
leo-j said:

It is cool being able to get a demo three months beore the game is released.

Yea and its only $3 buks.

mM

Is the Socom beta slated for the end of the year?

NJ5 said:

@Profcrab: You forgot to give Qore a score. From your review, I'd say no more than a 9.2

@Sony fans: Ads in printed magazines are skippable, unless you have some sort of weird eye disease.

Man, did you hit the nail on the head with that one.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it