By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I cannot download the Socom beta feature, did it happen already or not? I need to know!

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

@Profcrab: You forgot to give Qore a score. From your review, I'd say no more than a 9.2

@Sony fans: Ads in printed magazines are skippable, unless you have some sort of weird eye disease.

You think people are gonna pay you to be able to x an ad after half a second? No way. The magazine ads you see them. Intentionally or not. They are made to grab your attention. and its not like you can know there is an ad on the next page and flip 2 pages before. You turn the page and see it. No stopping that. If you can skip everyone will... like fastforward on VHS for the previews... No one would pay you to make it skipable

NYANKS said:
I cannot download the Socom beta feature, did it happen already or not? I need to know!

nope

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

so its just like a mag then to be honest lol. but all my gaming info i need is met by the internet.

windbane said:
hunter_alien said:
What where you actually expecting ? A free game with it ?

You do get a free game with it. Hit one of the shoulder buttons at the menu screen.

NJ9: most of the ads are skippable, but it's worth watching ads to get beta invites (such as Socom). That's worth $3.  You don't get video interviews in magazines, either, and some of the interviews were interesting enough for the cheap price.

Actually, only one ad was skippable, the MGS4 ad, but not immediately.  No, you dont get video interviews in magazines.  You get them on sites like Gametrailers, for free.  In some cases with the same people.

I give that post a 9.2.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network

until the day we get a god of war 3 demo or ff13 demo with the purchase of qore i wont go near it

DogWeed said:
until the day we get a god of war 3 demo or ff13 demo with the purchase of qore i wont go near it

That's the downside of the introduction to Qore though.  If they do hold back some demos for Qore buyers/subscribers first, then they will not have enhanced PSN but found a way to charge for parts of it that were previously free.

I give that post a 9.5.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Profcrab said:
windbane said:
hunter_alien said:
What where you actually expecting ? A free game with it ?

You do get a free game with it. Hit one of the shoulder buttons at the menu screen.

NJ9: most of the ads are skippable, but it's worth watching ads to get beta invites (such as Socom). That's worth $3.  You don't get video interviews in magazines, either, and some of the interviews were interesting enough for the cheap price.

Actually, only one ad was skippable, the MGS4 ad, but not immediately.  No, you dont get video interviews in magazines.  You get them on sites like Gametrailers, for free.  In some cases with the same people.

I give that post a 9.2.

Geez your behind the curve of technology. It is a VIDEO MAGAZINE. Apparently you NEVER heard of them. They are becoming very popular.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Profcrab said:
DogWeed said:

That's the downside of the introduction to Qore though.  If they do hold back some demos for Qore buyers/subscribers first, then they will not have enhanced PSN but found a way to charge for parts of it that were previously free.

Live charges twice as much for the same early access. I agree that it is a negative aspect, though. However, you keep ignoring that the first $3 gets you a beta invite. There is also a free hidden game in the first issue. The rest of the content is additional interviews and trailers that are worth it, imo. I probably wouldn't buy it just for that, but all together it is a good deal. Btw, I would almost pay you to stop your useless scoring of posts.

Whats the point of a video magazine that charges you money and forces you to watch ads when you can access sites on the internet that sound like they do almost the same thing (developer interviews and preview videos) with neither?