By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix to start releasing titles on PSN...

Wow, great news. If only Sony stopped being a bunch of arses and released a point-system in Europe.

Around the Network

Fuck final fantasy, why isnt MGS on the European PSN!?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

leo-j said:
OMFG

WHY DONT THEY RELEASE THERE GAMES ON THE US PSN!!!!

I want FF VII!!!!!

If I still had two copies of my copies of FF7 i'd totally send you one just so you could actually see that it's not a good game.  Seriously, if you overhype it, unless your the type that convince yourself you like soemthing... your just going to be disapointed.

I'd probably send the first copy to DJMesiter.

lightbleeder said:
YES!!! now I have to wait for it to be released on the US PSN!! I want Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Chrono Cross, Valkyrie Profile, DragonQuest VII, Front Mission 3!! All these from Square-Enix (I'm hoping for a $10 price).

Other RPGs I want are Grandia, Suikoden I and II, Tales of Destiny 2 and Thousand Arms! But those are from different developers so we'll see what happens...

With any luck maybe they'll release the "Chronicles" series too... FF4, FF6,  Chrono Trigger and FF5.  I mean 4 and 5 have already been remade and nobody seems to be doing ANYTHING with CT.

FRONT MISSION 3 PAL PSN STORE NOW!!!!!!

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
lightbleeder said:
YES!!! now I have to wait for it to be released on the US PSN!! I want Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Chrono Cross, Valkyrie Profile, DragonQuest VII, Front Mission 3!! All these from Square-Enix (I'm hoping for a $10 price).

Other RPGs I want are Grandia, Suikoden I and II, Tales of Destiny 2 and Thousand Arms! But those are from different developers so we'll see what happens...

With any luck maybe they'll release the "Chronicles" series too... FF4, FF6,  Chrono Trigger and FF5.  I mean 4 and 5 have already been remade and nobody seems to be doing ANYTHING with CT.

I feel they belong on a nintendo console + VC console controller is suited to them....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Kasz216 said:
lightbleeder said:

With any luck maybe they'll release the "Chronicles" series too... FF4, FF6, Chrono Trigger and FF5. I mean 4 and 5 have already been remade and nobody seems to be doing ANYTHING with CT.

I feel they belong on a nintendo console + VC console controller is suited to them....

Why not both?  More money that way.

If regular games can be multi-platform why not oldschool games?  I mean there is less reason for it not to be so.

tombi123 said:

I'd be down for that... If it wasn't for the fact that I still have my second copy... after someone ruined my first copy... jerks.

Kasz216 said:
tombi123 said:

I'd be down for that... If it wasn't for the fact that I still have my second copy... after someone ruined my first copy... jerks.

Yeah I lent my copy to one of my friends, and it came back scratched. I never got to finish it

tombi123 said:
Kasz216 said:
tombi123 said:

Yeah I lent my copy to one of my friends, and it came back scratched. I never got to finish it

Don't worry.. IMO You didn't miss a thing...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)