By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Kingdom hearts Thread

Don't worry Soriku, I agree with you.

Around the Network

Wait does coded happen after kh2 wow cool coded I didn't know that :)

Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:
Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:
Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:

Then I guess Coded is also a main series title because it's a sequel to KH2. LOL.

BBS is a spin-off. The main series are the only ones which are numbered. MGS3 is a main series because it's NUMBERED.

All 3 new KHs are spin-offs. Who cares if it's set at a certain time in the KH timeline? It's still a spin-off. KH: CoM is a sequel to KH1 yet that's considered a spin-off.

Also, 358/2 Days explains about the 14the Org member...who is important and was mentioned in Kh2: FM+.

2nd bolded: So if MG3 was named simply "Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater" would it then be considered a spin off because it isn't numbered? Are Vice City and San Andreas spin offs because they aren't title "GTAIV"?

1st and 3rd bolded: No. Coded has to do with a message in Jiminy Cricket's journal that he didn't notate himself. That and what you said at the end are EXACTLY what spin offs are. They deviate from the linear storyline to instead focus of events happening in the same universe at the time.

BBS doesn't do that. It tells you the origins of the keyblade and how it leads up to the events in KH1. Where BBS ends, KH1 pick ups, thus making it a prequel, and not just some off shoot. SE could have EASILY named it KH3 if they wanted, ala MGS3 or DMC3 (the only examples I can think of that use this method), but they didn't. Either way, why do you even think that the secret ending of KH2 was titled "Birth By Sleep" and the theme of it was...."Birth By Sleep"?

So without continuing to go off topic, I'll ask my question again. Why is it that the prequel is going to the PSP, and the spin-off is going to the DS, if Disney loves Nintendo so much right now, and the DS is way more marketshare than the PSP?

2nd bolded: Uh...those were considered main series from the beginning. Disney/SE hasn't ever considered BBS a main series title. They aren't even hyping it up as a main series title.

1st and 3rd bolded: Yes, but it also explains what is said in the letter Mickey gave Sora/Riku/Kairi in the end. It's a sequel to KH2.

Also, who cares what BBS explains? Wow, 358/2 Days explains the 14th member who is supposedly important and hinted at in KH2: FM+ and Coded happens after KH2. Main series titles confirmed!

They couldn't have named KH: BBS KH3. It's not KH3. It's a prequel. Sure, prequels can be numbered, but like I said, SE/Disney having hyped BBS as a main series title. Heck, they've shown more info on 358/2 Days and Coded than the title you're supposedly calling a main series title. And just because it was in the secret ending doesn't mean it's a main series title.

Also, I don't get why you're still arguing with me. You're not going to change my mind. My mind will only be changed if SE/Disney comes out and says it IS a main series title...but they haven't done that so my opinion on it is adamant.

Alright, I know I'm not going to changed your mind but....that bolded part....come on. I keep using MGS3 and DMC3 as examples, yet you just said this..........

I see your hard headed-ness with that statement, so I'll stop here........

Who is the coolest kingdom hearts character?My vote goes to riku.

well lets put it this way. KH3 is not going to be out for a long long time because the KH team is working on FFVXIII. and then once they finish that they will start KH3

I am willing to place a bet that it comes to the ps3.

Around the Network
obieslut said:
well lets put it this way. KH3 is not going to be out for a long long time because the KH team is working on FFVXIII. and then once they finish that they will start KH3

Please start an argument,I won't take part in it but I want my thread to grow bigger XD

ctk495 said:
Gearbox said:
358/2 will sell more then bbs but bbs will be way better.

Fixed ;)

I wonder why many get the number wrong o_O

what....the ...hell?...I agree with Soriku...

and Bmaker is a true fanboy...a Sony fanboy

let me explain why: the way I see it..Nomura stated that BBS and 358/2 days will be crucial to the story of KH3..

yet he wants to claim that only the PSP version is worth buying ...cuz ..deriving from what he posted

his real message is..that BBS is the only one truly story related to KH, while 358/2 days isn't important at all

if it weren't important...why even make it?..wouldn't it be a 2d cellphone game ? or something?

it's important...because we hardly know anything about Aqua...right?

and the nobody Xion..who is number XIV....well...it's female..blue hair..

oh...sounds kind of familiar..

oh..about roxas' story being stupid...OOPS Ven is perfectly identical to Roxas..

what does it mean?

on a sidenote: nobodies tend to look like their original forms (they are body and soul) Xemnas looks more like Xehanort's normal form..than Ansem the Heartless

then explain to me..WHY does Roxas not look like Sora?

but like Ven instead?...

I'm not stating anything yet...

it's just kind of iffy...and unless these games and KH3 explain it..I'll declare the KH story flawed

Soriku said:
obieslut said:

Coolio. We can get more people to join in the KH3 bet :) PM kingofwales for details.

I'll join the bet aswell...KH3 for ps3.

deathcape said:

what....the ...hell?...I agree with Soriku...

and Bmaker is a true fanboy...a Sony fanboy

let me explain why: the way I see it..Nomura stated that BBS and 358/2 days will be crucial to the story of KH3..

yet he wants to claim that only the PSP version is worth buying ...cuz ..deriving from what he posted

his real message is..that BBS is the only one truly story related to KH, while 358/2 days isn't important at all

if it weren't important...why even make it?..wouldn't it be a 2d cellphone game ? or something?

it's important...because we hardly know anything about Aqua...right?

and the nobody Xion..who is number XIV....well...it's female..blue hair..

oh...sounds kind of familiar..

oh..about roxas' story being stupid...OOPS Ven is perfectly identical to Roxas..

what does it mean?

on a sidenote: nobodies tend to look like their original forms (they are body and soul) Xemnas looks more like Xehanort's normal form..than Ansem the Heartless

then explain to me..WHY does Roxas not look like Sora?

but like Ven instead?...

I'm not stating anything yet...

it's just kind of iffy...and unless these games and KH3 explain it..I'll declare the KH story flawed

dude.....just stfu. Just because I believe that BBS is a prequel doesn't mean that I think 358/2 isn't important. Nor does it make me a Sony fanboy....I just was inquiring why said prequel was on the PSP insetad of the DS when the DS is trouncing the PSP and everyone says that Disney is all buddy buddy with Nintendo right now. BBS is, arguably, more important to the KH storyline than 358/2 Days (this =/= 358/2 being unimportant) only because it's telling the origins of the keyblade and fills in a bunch of plotholes (kind of like what MGS4 did for its' previous iterations), whereas 358/2 is showing what Roxas did in OXIII, and about a new mysterious member.

I'm starting to think you're the troll now because your posts on this page after my initial one have only been ones attacking me. I never said that BBS was the only one worth buying....I just see it as more important to the storyline as of now, and yet it's on the PSP and not the DS, when, like I said above, Disney is supposedly super Nintendo friendly right now.

And uhhhh.....Roxas DOES look like Sora, it's just that he has a faux hawk looking hairdo and is blonde, but the facial animations are the same.