By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Kingdom hearts Thread

deathcape said:
uhm...Imma download an emu..and the rom..and play it on my pc...the PSP is not worth it..damnit Sony!!!

why don't they make it worth it!!

Can you please give a link to sites that do that type of stuff?

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
deathcape said:
uhm...Imma download an emu..and the rom..and play it on my pc...the PSP is not worth it..damnit Sony!!!

why don't they make it worth it!!

Can you please give a link to sites that do that type of stuff?

it's simple...there isn't ^_^ I was being hysterical...but all in all I have a rich friend who gets all systems..so imma borrow his PSP (he's a KH fanboy)

but yeah...if only there were an emu..v_v''

there is one..but it doesn't run any commercial games >_>

either way...there's not need for me to buy a PSP...I finished 1 and 2..and CoM without even OWNING the platforms...so..yeah ^_^''

I guess I'll borrow a psp from one of my friends.

I have a serious question to people so sure that KH3 will go to the Wii:

You guys say that since Disney is so in love with Nintendo right now that KH3 is bound to go to the Wii. If so, then why is Birth By Sleep (canon to the the main games) coming to the PSP (Sony) and the spin off is coming to the DS (Nintendo), especially when the DS is mopping the floor with ther PSP?

BMaker11 said:

You guys say that since Disney is so in love with Nintendo right now that KH3 is bound to go to the Wii. If so, then why is Birth By Sleep (canon to the the main games) coming to the PSP (Sony) and the spin off is coming to the DS (Nintendo), especially when the DS is mopping the floor with ther PSP?
They heard I was buying 2million copies of the game. So they thought 2million already? Wow...Good question by the way...

Around the Network
Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:

Maybe because...the PSP one is a spin-off also. Do you even know what canon means? BBS, Coded, and 358/2 Days are spin-offs but they're all canon because they are part of the main storyline. They're not main games, but they are still part of the main storyline. The only main games are KH1 and KH2. BBS isn't a main series game. It's a spin-off, along with Coded and 358/2 Days. They probably just saw BBS seemed like a good chice for the PSP, 358/2 Days good for the DS, and Coded good for cell phones for whatever reasons they thought of.

I think when you finish BBS there will be a secret trailer in the end...Showing KH3!

Soriku said:
Obliterator1700 said:
Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:

Maybe because...the PSP one is a spin-off also. Do you even know what canon means? BBS, Coded, and 358/2 Days are spin-offs but they're all canon because they are part of the main storyline. They're not main games, but they are still part of the main storyline. The only main games are KH1 and KH2. BBS isn't a main series game. It's a spin-off, along with Coded and 358/2 Days. They probably just saw BBS seemed like a good chice for the PSP, 358/2 Days good for the DS, and Coded good for cell phones for whatever reasons they thought of.

I think when you finish BBS there will be a secret trailer in the end...Showing KH3!

Meh...hopefully. What would be cool though is that the 3 KHs get PARTS of the secret ending. Nomura said all 3 KH games would lead up to a new KH game. BBS should have the first 1/3 of it, 358/2 Days to have the second 1/3 of it, and Coded to have the last 1/3 of it so when we put it together we get a KH3 teaser :)

hmmm...that sounds like a great idea...damn...how am I getting coded? >_<

wow...Bmaker is a troll?.....hmm..either way, I wanna have all of them ^_^

Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:

No. Birth By Sleep is a PREQUEL. What you're trying to say is similar to saying that MGS3 is a spin-off. Or that DMC3 is a spin-off. No, they are main installments of the game. BBS is going to tell the origins of the keyblade, 358/2 Days is going to........tell you about the short time Roxas was in Organization XIII.

And I'm trolling now? I thought I was asking a legitimate question. The timeline looks like it's going to go:

BBS, KH1, KH:CoM, then somewhere in there 358/2 is happening at the same time, then KH2.

ctk495 said:
I guess I'll borrow a psp from one of my friends.

lucky... I don't have one or know anyone that has one

Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:
Soriku said:
BMaker11 said:

No. Birth By Sleep is a PREQUEL. What you're trying to say is similar to saying that MGS3 is a spin-off. Or that DMC3 is a spin-off. No, they are main installments of the game. BBS is going to tell the origins of the keyblade, 358/2 Days is going to........tell you about the short time Roxas was in Organization XIII.

And I'm trolling now? I thought I was asking a legitimate question. The timeline looks like it's going to go:

BBS, KH1, KH:CoM, then somewhere in there 358/2 is happening at the same time, then KH2.

Then I guess Coded is also a main series title because it's a sequel to KH2. LOL.

BBS is a spin-off. The main series are the only ones which are numbered. MGS3 is a main series because it's NUMBERED.

All 3 new KHs are spin-offs. Who cares if it's set at a certain time in the KH timeline? It's still a spin-off. KH: CoM is a sequel to KH1 yet that's considered a spin-off.

Also, 358/2 Days explains about the 14the Org member...who is important and was mentioned in Kh2: FM+.

Thats false...