By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Kingdom hearts Thread

Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:
So which game will sell more bbs or 358/2 ?

coded

Lol nice joke but my money is on 358/2.

My money is on BBS.

Well I think BBS will be high ranked since the ds has alot of rpg's so compare to DQIX kh 358/2 will not be as impressive so the standard is higher.But in the case of sales kh 358/2 is on the ds so it will sell good on japan plus in the America it will easily outsell bbs since psp software doesn't sell well due to piracy.

Around the Network

Hey guys check this channel out this guy has the kh:com re with english subs the riku story :O http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6ED6039B00EC2C6B&page=2

obviously 358/2 days will sell more...

just look at the platform..imagine what happens once kids findout it's disney...wait..what will happen when PARENTS find out it's disney..

also..BBS won't sell as well due to the generic sales of PSP games..as well as the story being about the keybalde warriors..

wich means it's for the really core fans of KH, while the Org XIII will sell to more of the KH fans in general

also..I think you'll need to play BBS to understand 358/2 days..and both to understand 3...

(I hope so anyway)

Yay another of my threads has 100 replies :D

ctk495 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:

coded

My money is on BBS.

Well I think BBS will be high ranked since the ds has alot of rpg's so compare to DQIX kh 358/2 will not be as impressive so the standard is higher.But in the case of sales kh 358/2 is on the ds so it will sell good on japan plus in the America it will easily outsell bbs since psp software doesn't sell well due to piracy.

I'm planning on buying 2million copies of BBS.

Around the Network
Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:

coded

My money is on BBS.

I will get myself a copy of that game and a psp just to play it :)

ctk495 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:

coded

My money is on BBS.

Same here, except I'll be buying 2million copies of the game.

Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:

coded

My money is on BBS.

Wait you don't own a psp?Ahh you need support sony more do consider yourselve a sony fanboy :)

uhm...Imma download an emu..and the rom..and play it on my pc...the PSP is not worth it..damnit Sony!!!

why don't they make it worth it!!

ctk495 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:

coded

My money is on BBS.

Wait you don't own a psp?Ahh you need support sony more do consider yourselve a sony fanboy :)

I support Nintendo on the handhelds.