By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any Wii games you want to see on PS360?

Just like the Wii version, what Wii games would you like to have on the PS360?

Around the Network

At the risk of starting a flame war I will give my honest opinion and say I think most PS360 owners would rather have their finger cut off than admit there is a Wii exclusive game they would want on PS360.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

hmm since i own a wii i dont know which game to say,maybe spore

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Far Cry: Vengeance :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Maybe a couple of mario games, that would be all =D

mM
Around the Network

SSBB, Mario Kart, Zelda. Games that doesn't require Wiimote/works better with older controller.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Seriously...if a ps360 fan can't come in here and throw up a couple games they would want to play on their respective systems then they are truly fanboys and blinded by company loyalty. The Wii is not all waggle and wank; even the most diehard of hardcore gamer has to admit that every now and again.

During the Gamecube days when I thought Nintendo was going to die, I thought (an epic, not cell-shaded) Zelda would have been nice to see on PS3.
You have to admit, Nintendo can make an awesome RPG.

And looking at Metroid Prime, I think that would have nice to see on Xbox360.

@PSwii60 Zelda isn't an rpg, it's an Action-Adventure.

I know there has to be some games you ps360 fans want from the wii. I actually don't think any wii games will benefit from being on the ps360. Maybe games that don't use the motion controls much and would benefit from graphics, but I don't care about graphics at all so it wouldn't be a benefit for me.

Little big planet... Oh wait

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957