By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is The Most Amount of Time You Have Played a Game(s) in a Day?

I used to play a number of (multiplayer-)games with some friends all night long and halfway through the next day.

So probably around 12-16 hours max.

For the rest, Starcraft back in the day... 10 hours occasionally (during Holiday's ofcourse ).

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

I'd say about 17 - 18 hours on Final Fantasy VII from morning to night, and then the second most would probably be Final Fantasy XII or Elder Scroll Oblivion, I think I had about 6 - 7 hours into Oblivion

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58

Stop bumping my threads. I feel too appreciated.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

One day I spent about 40hrs playing WoW. That is about a day and 2/3rds of another day.

Mario Kart with some of my friends when we were little kids during the summer, 20+ hours

UBISOFT BOYCOTT
Around the Network
MANUELF said:
10 hours on Pokemon Pearl, is more addicting than heroin.

The longest I ever played pearl was for about 5 hours, seems your a bigger fan than me :)

It happens 13 years ago,I could buy many SuperNes titles and I can't play them until my exams finish,then I travel for my home in another city and I play for about 36 hrs in a row with my friends:Axelay,Star Fox,Super Mario World,Mario Kart,Demon´s Crest,Cybernator,ISSSdeluxe,Castlevania 4,Flashback,Legend of Mystical Ninja and a little bit of FF4,although I got to say that this was very fun and stimulating I really feel like catching a strong cold after this.

More recently I manage to expend 20 hours in FFX,the emotion to reach Zanarkand engage me a lot on the last part of the game.

And I have to say a little on-topic anecdote:
A friend of mine that doesn't have a PS2 when MGS2 was released,asked me that I let him to play it,the problem consist that he only got two days at his home,then he had to go to his school in another city,I lend him my PS2,and he play for about 46-48 hours!!! He give me my PS2 and then he go to school without sleeping in two days.
Yeah,he looked tired but he had a satisfaction smile in his face O_O
He finish the game three times (even the hardest difficult setting) and he gets the bandana in that lapse of time.
Now he ask me for my PS3 and my MGS4 >_< (He got a 360 and a Wii)

back when my younger bro and I would play those wonderful SNES rpgs.

I'd say like 12-16hours.

Damn those were some fun days when you could sit down and play games for hours and have a BLAST!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

oh now i remember i also played RE4 for a full second play through it took me 14 hours

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I've played 17 hours SSBB.