By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is The Most Amount of Time You Have Played a Game(s) in a Day?

RolStoppable said:
When I got Ocarina of Time on December 11th 1998 I sat down for a single session of 20 hours, starting in the afternoon until noon of the next day. I have no intentions to beat this personal record.

this

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

i usually average (on a weekend 2 h then a break then 2h) but the longest i have gone ever is 37h on kotor 2 release day. start to finish :) ate a few times but it got brought to me :) man i was satisfied

30 hours. When i first got World of Warcarft. Me and my mate picked it up at 3pm on the Friday and played it until 9pm on the Saturday. It was such a brilliant game to play Co Operatively with a house mate.

Around 20 hours with Civilization (1 through 4), and I never planned to, with this game it just happens! You get up to get some breakfast, start the computer, and suddenly it's a couple of hours after midnight! Similar strategy games like the total war series are dangerous as well.

I have also spent long sessions with some zelda games, super mario world and super mario kart.

Nowdays I don't have much time for gaming, the longest was about 3 hrs on GTA IV.

These numbers are turning out to be much higher then i would've expected.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network

Without doubt 24 hours. My first time I did that was when I played my first MMORPG, Ragnarok Online. I didn't even knew there was games like that (I never played games on PC before, I liked portables better) so I was amazed of how awesome it was. I probably only left my comp to use the bathroom for 3 days straight. Then I started eating as usual again.

I'm was glad I lived with my mom then. Otherwise I would probably play like that until I passed out.

Shake and bake, it just happend.

i have sat froa 23 hr period, the last hour of the day was devoted to bathroom breaks and food/ drink....

there have been multiple games to get this love....

Dynasty warriors 3

Halo1/2

Metal Gear Solid

Parasite Eve

It was probably fifteen or sixteen hours that I played FFX when it first came out.

around 4 hours when Mario galaxy launch.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

around 5-6 hours that was when i first got mario 64 i cant play games any longer than that really