By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is The Most Amount of Time You Have Played a Game(s) in a Day?

I think I logged close 18 hours in WoW a few times.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Around 24 hours playing Gran Turismo with my brother back in the day, and 16+ hours for FF games and CoD4. Plus i used to play some free online game called earth2025, i put about 15+ hours some days into it. Once you get warchats going on IRC with 175 people showing up during a day it gets pretty fun.

Most is When I got Twilight Princess, I played for 14 hours and 21 minutes.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

24 hours of Final Fantasy VII. It was a bet, and I lost, too.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

18 hours of Morrowind, god that game was addicting.

Around the Network

Over 24 hours straight.

Pffft, all I see is casual soccer grannys here.

Back then, I spent a whole weekend playing Melee. That's like, start on Friday afternoon and finish on Monday morning.

But talking about recent times, I once spent 24 hours playing Brawl.

i think i spent around 12 hours playing melee

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

About 15 hours playing and beating god of war 2.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Uhm, yeah I'm not going to post the exact number since most people wouldn't believe it and I really don't feel like getting into an argument. But I can tell you that there are no direct long term effects of sleep deprivation and that the world record is somewhere just north of 11 days.

My personal record entailed my entire spring vacation when I was in Jr High, and it was more than half a week but less than a week. This was back when I played MMOs and I can tell you first hand how horribly unhealthy it is.

To Each Man, Responsibility