By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is The Most Amount of Time You Have Played a Game(s) in a Day?

It does not matter if it is consecutive or not. Just the most time you have played. Obviously since a day is only 24 hours and that would be the maximum, here is my definition of day in this context.

DAY IS THE TIME FROM WHEN YOU WAKE UP TO THE TIME YOU SLEEP.

The most amount of time I played was with Super Smash Bros. Brawl for 10 Hours and 14 Minutes.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

20 Hours PSU god that game was addicting! But I broke it!

Former something....

I think I played oblvion a good 6 hours straight one day. Thats probably the longest i've gone at one time.

total for the day would probably be about 10 hours or so. Most likely oblvion or call of duty 4

I used to play Starcraft for up to 18 hours a day.

Well, in American schools twice a year we get a friday off while teachers tally our marks/grades. On one of those days, I did nothing but play Fire Emblem on gamecube/wii can't remember which. That was probably 12-15 hours of straight playing.

Around the Network

When I got the wii at launch I popped in Wii sports and played it for about 2 hours, and then I proceeded to play Twilight Princess until I beat it, which took me about 37 hours to complete I believe.

I actually fell asleep on my couch with the wii remote and nun-chuck in my hands during the beginning of the ending in Twilight Princess.

So it was roughly 40 hours.

I played FFXI until the game started to blur with reality, I can't even remember how long it was, maybe 40 hours.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Gears of War Marathon, 12 hours non stop playing gears online

PS360ForTheWin said:
Gears of War Marathon, 12 hours non stop playing gears online

Hah!  16!  XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Machina-AX said:
23+ hours on Diablo 2: LoD.

A friend and I would often play online from 6pm Friday to ~10pm Saturday without sleep, only stopping to eat, drink and shower (hence why it's 23, not 24 hours). And I'm not exaggerating.

We did this several times on D2, and a couple of times on Starcraft.

OH HELL YES!!

I had a similar experience. During summer my senior year of high school, me and two buddies would go play basketball at the park, get back around 8...we would play D2 on his pc till 11. My buddy went home and my other buddy had to go to bed and get up early for football practice. So i stayed at his house and would play D2 from about 11 p.m. till about 7 a.m. every morning, when my buddy would get up for practice i would go home and sleep till about 4 p.m. rinse and repeat. Did this for almost a whole summer, it was awesome.

Had similar all nighters with Starcraft as well.

Had to change my sig to get some moderator to quit bitching about it......