By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How will Sony respond if the Xbox 360 sees an $100 price cut this summer?

What would they do? I highly doubt Sony wants to drop the price. However, if the 360 began to outsell the PS3 weekly after a price cut they would be in a hard place. How would Sony respond?

Around the Network

I really don't see the 360 selling below $200 this year unless they want to lose a lot of money.

Cry

If MS want to make back the billions they've lost already they are in no position to do that. But MS might use the policy of just bleeding Sony dry by forcing their hand and just take their own loses in the process as well. But if that were MS's strategy then they should have dropped the price in Europe long before they did.

MS obviously want to make money and they cannot do that with a $100 price drop.

i don't think ms will cut price they want to be profitable, if they do cut the price, sony could bundle extra game to sweeten the deal improve online service make sure all the big games don't get delayed again.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

lol

Poor Munkeh...*pats on shoulder*

Just ignore them,and still outsell them.

*bleu-ocelot* said:

undecided if that would happen especially in NA.

mM
leo-j said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

undecided if that would happen especially in NA.

Yeah.The PS3 does flounder in NA sometimes,but we'll see.

They wont respond, they will continue to outsell them whilst MSOFT make a huge loss. Then SONY will laugh it's ass off because the 360 will be cheaper than a Wii but they still cant outsell them.