By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tyler B fears Nintendo Wii will dilute PS3, Xbox360 quality

Wasn't it the PS2 that inindated the market with countless upon countless waves of trash games as the bulk of their library last gen? Don't think I'm saying the PS2 had bad games, it had the most good games of any console, but that doesn't change the fact that they also drowned the market in shit games along side those good games. I can go into any game store and see walls and walls of PS2 games, 90% of which no one in this forum would ever touch if they could help it.. The PS1 was even worse so don't act like the PS3 is continuing some trend of quality over quanity. I also didn't hear anyone complaining about Sony's flooding the market with games regardless the quality the last two generations so why anyone thinks that reason can stand against Nintendo now is just hypocritical.

Around the Network

All I see is "waaaaahhh" The meltdowns this gen is creating are absolutely fantastic. There was similar hatred back when Sony PS1 destroyed the N64 and ushered its way to 100m consoles expanding the market 2 fold back in the day also. But it was nothing compared to the bitchin and moaning we are seeing this gen. Maybe its the internet making it look so massive but this stuff is hilarious.

I especially love how he spends his entire rant focusing on the HD consoles new IP. Then completely ignores RedSteel Elebits Excite Truck Treasure Island Z Project Hammer and Disaster. Anyone who cant see through this guys bias is BLIND. He even tries to discredit Wiisports and Wiiplay as new IP's to attempt and justify his flat out bias. But he leaves out the rest to make himself look better. Whats more embarrassing is that the majority if these New IPS wii has for this gen were available AT LAUNCH! He is spinning the hell out of his own words just to keep from looking like an ass.

This is nothing more than /crying. 

BenKenobi88 said:
SSMB:B? hehe.

Super Smash Mothers Brawl: ...Bitchin!

whoops...well I was in a rant when I wrote it there...mayby if I let it sell I want be banned.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Xyrax said:

All I see is "waaaaahhh" The meltdowns this gen is creating are absolutely fantastic. There was similar hatred back when Sony PS1 destroyed the N64 and ushered its way to 100m consoles expanding the market 2 fold back in the day also. But it was nothing compared to the bitchin and moaning we are seeing this gen. Maybe its the internet making it look so massive but this stuff is hilarious.

I especially love how he spends his entire rant focusing on the HD consoles new IP. Then completely ignores RedSteel Elebits Excite Truck Treasure Island Z Project Hammer and Disaster. Anyone who cant see through this guys bias is BLIND. He even tries to discredit Wiisports and Wiiplay as new IP's to attempt and justify his flat out bias. But he leaves out the rest to make himself look better. Whats more embarrassing is that the majority if these New IPS wii has for this gen were available AT LAUNCH! He is spinning the hell out of his own words just to keep from looking like an ass.

This is nothing more than /crying. 

With an expanded market means expanded flamewars. They rage for eaons. Maybe it's just the industry has grown or the internet has been used mopre in the last 10 years. Or maybe the companies want us to have Console wars ;)

Tyler B just wants some time in the lime light since his more popular,gets all the attention brother is always stealing the show(in Tyler's eyes)

rofl

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Well Viva Pinata as it is can't be on the Wii...graphically reduced sure.

The vivid colors and smoothness of it all sure is a plus. But I agree, if only Rare would run away from Microsoft...Nintendo could take care of it.

Well I didn't mean it graphically so much as well that's the type of game it seems like he is looking at with disgust when a grandma picks it up. Basically its a game anyone can play and I just thought it was out of place with games he mentioned for hardcore gamers he throws it in with GoW and Crackdown if I remember right.

Smashchu,I think companies definitely want people to fuel the "war"....when there are a bunch of rabid fanboys everywhere,on almost every forum out there,some suits may get a big smile knowing these people are "working for them for free".