By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have you beat Super Mario 64 DS with all the stars?

I did. My only problem with the controller was when you were supposed to spin Bowser around. That was shit on the DS.

Around the Network

@Amp: You know about the stopping time trick in Tick Tock Clock, right?

@Majin: I just used the touch-screen for that

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Nope. I can't stand D-pad controls on a 3D platformer. I just wish they'd release the updated version via WiiWare or something, because otherwise it's a great improvement upon a classic.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Yes, and also Super Mario 64 for the N64 and the VC version. Yes, I have effectively bought three copies of one game.

I was close, but my cousin lost the game after he played it.

Around the Network

@ the kitchen sink I forgot anout the time stopping trick. What was it again? It's been so long.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@Amp: Watch the hands on the clock before you enter the level, and enter when both are on the 12. All the machinery in the level will be frozen in place

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

That would have helped about 12 years ago. Thanks. :(

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

did it, and also caught every rabbit, except I ended up losing the cartridge. I have no idea what happened to it, but I actually ended up playing it as much or more for the minigames.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I got about 144 stars. I got all the stars from the levels but there are many hidden stars I didn't find.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...