By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - With the beautiful upscaled rendition of........

Leetgeek said:
I'd like to see it but there's about 100 games I'd like to see re-made before it.

Name at least 10 for me if you dont mind?

Around the Network
Hawkeye said:
Would be cool. I am all for remakes. Sonic the Hedgehog remade with lush 2-d hand drawn sprties in 720P would be pretty sweet aswell.

1 and 2 are completely redrawn on XBLA in HD.  Not sure if it`s 720p or 480p tho.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The OP is a spoiler...no warning...

thelastsoldier said:
Leetgeek said:
I'd like to see it but there's about 100 games I'd like to see re-made before it.

Are you trying to make some sort of point? I really don't see where you're going with this, unless you're genuinly curious as to what games he'd prefer to be remade.

A PS3 remake of MGS would be pretty awesome, but I would rather see Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake be remade.

Around the Network
wfz said:
thelastsoldier said:
Leetgeek said:

Are you trying to make some sort of point? I really don't see where you're going with this, unless you're genuinly curious as to what games he'd prefer to be remade.

Yes I am.......hell we all think there are plenty of games we played back in the day deserving a remake for the present time

But 100 before MGS???? Nah...I can't buy that at all

while it does sound like it would be fun, i wouldn't count on it happening in reality. Why remake it when Konami could just release the original for Playstation network?

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

*bleu-ocelot* said:
That would be cool,but I think they should start a new Metal Gear set in a diffrent universe.

As long as David Hater is the VA for the main character, I don't care what universe it is set in, lol. His voice really is half the fun of the game. I've always wondered if the Japanese VA is something special as well or do the Japanese just play the game in English, lol, I would.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

windbane said:

Yeh, that should be sorted out

Munkeh111 said:
windbane said:

Yeh, that should be sorted out

Yes and no.

Hideo teased it in an earlier trailer and then really teased people in a short 'flashback' video soon after that. Also, the OP didn't mention any details other than the location, which if you've already seen all the teasers Hideo released, then you already knew that going in.

@the OP,

I don't really think that MGS4's gameplay mechanics would work as well if they decided to make another remake adding more features (like Twin Snakes did). Personally, I would like to see MGS stay the same and just get a graphical upgrade because I really disliked the Twin Snakes remake.