By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Tales of Symphonia scans (lol there's a battle with Lloyd...)

I don't want to fight Lloyd!

Former something....

Around the Network

Hey Soriku, What is your first week prediction for Tales of Symphonia 2?

Nice scans, I hope this game gets nice amount of advertisement.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Looks nice, like the style, I'll be buying this, but I Still have to buy ToS for the Gamecube

Lloyd pretty much murdered Emil with that two hit combo. Looks like Leon all over again.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Off topic:

Hey soriku can you read my message? Thank you =D

mM

Who says you can't beat Lloyd and the game ends similar to ToD? I bet people are going to powerlevel just to see if they can win the Lloyd fight.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Who says you can't beat Lloyd and the game ends similar to ToD? I bet people are going to powerlevel just to see if they can win the Lloyd fight.

I bet its going to be a harder version of the Kratos fight which I felt was epic!

Former something....

Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Yeah, but remember, all the battles you couldn't win in ToS were timed. I don't think you could win that easy lol. Unless you level to 255. :P We'll see. @black Kratos = noob fight(s)

Not when you fight him at level 20 by yourself....

Former something....

Soriku said:
Blacksaber said:
Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Yeah, but remember, all the battles you couldn't win in ToS were timed. I don't think you could win that easy lol. Unless you level to 255. :P We'll see. @black Kratos = noob fight(s)

Not when you fight him at level 20 by yourself....

lol. The first type I fight him I havw my characters over 30. Lloyd, Raine, Genis, Sheena as the default party of course :P

I love the one on one fight the most! Well atleast more then the stadium...That dang dragon thing was hell to beat with only Lloyd.

I hope they have another Abyssion fight since that was great!

Former something....