By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Tales of Symphonia scans (lol there's a battle with Lloyd...)

Soriku said:
Blacksaber said:
Soriku said:
Blacksaber said:
Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Who says you can't beat Lloyd and the game ends similar to ToD? I bet people are going to powerlevel just to see if they can win the Lloyd fight.

Yeah, but remember, all the battles you couldn't win in ToS were timed. I don't think you could win that easy lol. Unless you level to 255. :P We'll see. @black Kratos = noob fight(s)

Not when you fight him at level 20 by yourself....

lol. The first type I fight him I havw my characters over 30. Lloyd, Raine, Genis, Sheena as the default party of course :P

I love the one on one fight the most! Well atleast more then the stadium...That dang dragon thing was hell to beat with only Lloyd.

I hope they have another Abyssion fight since that was great!

The one-on-one fight is epic. I love the music. Oh, and the dragon in the Coliseum is EASY with Lloyd. I've beaten the dragon with every character. It's fun using Genis and Raine during that fight :P

The problem was I'm the head on fighter who defends only when needed...so until I found the right cooking dish I was almost at nothing in life at the end. I'm so sad Kratos is not going to be in the new ToS. T_T

Former something....

Around the Network

Looks decent =p..

And what??? A carameldance fan?

Yeah but I don't want to play with Zelos his only good thing was getting free items from the lady's...Doesn't matter my party is going be made up mostly the monsters probably D:

Former something....

They look so cute in that first picture. >_

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Marta wants to do it with emil :p

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Marta wants to do it with emil :p

He's like wtf are you doing? I have a feeling its going to be Lloyd and Collete relationship....

Former something....

off topic:
Finally a cool avatar.

Now we could wish that the 200, 000 thing was pre order rather than retailer pre order, with these kind of advertising Namco should break the 300,000 sales in Japan alone for this to succeed. Seem Namco wants to let this all out, after all this is one of their biggest games yet if its flopped then I dont know anymore. I hope it will not fall in under or in 150,000 range in its first week :(

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg