By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony launches teaser site for their next exclusive title

Shees... why are people jumping to conclusions so easily while there's not a single information announced about this... whatever it suppose to be, my god... Might easily be a PSN game and if its a retail game no one is forcing you to buy it...

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

This was something to do with Home originally, but it seems they're making it into a stand-alone title.

free Home with not-so-free avatars say Hi!

home,i miss home

@makingmusic476

>> When playing a Wii game, I can NEVER tell whether to press + or -, and I'm sure the buttons cause even more confusion for casuals.

Yes I see your point about +/- buttons. Indeed, it's sometimes confusing to us.

But that's because we are gamers.

Most of "real" casuals who just play Wii Sports or Mario Party don't even think about what these buttons really are. They usually don't even need to use them as they can just simply point and click A button to navigate.

The point, however, is not about what these people think after they pick up Wiimote.

The whole point is that they actually pick it up.

They do so because Wiimote looks just like another TV remote. TV remote don't scare the hell out of moms and grandmas. In their eyes, +/- buttons are volume buttons.

Once they pick it up, it's a "mission accomplished" hardwarewise.

+/- buttons are one example, but still is a good example because it shows how people generally pay too much attention to the motion-sensor and miss the big picture. The whole hardware design has to be totally in sync.

That's why simply attaching the motion-sensor technology to dual shock won't be as successful as Wiimote in the casual market. The ad-hoc approach will only lead to a failure. The entire strategy has to be carefully constructed with casuals in mind.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

Around the Network
FilaBrasileiro said:
rocketpig said:
Am I the only one who looks at this and immediately thinks "DO NOT WANT"?

You're not the only one.

Agreed....

This better not be the super secret exculize that will blow everyone away

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Isnt it about time there is a game or similar concept that deals with clothing, fashion and all that?

This might b tied directly to Home or its a PSN-thingy, and thus not a real game, but nevertheless something significant for the future, when PS3 is mass market priced and appeals to all the Singstar people. A logical step.

So much hostility.

Sounds to me like this is related to Home. It's not something that appeals to me personally, but it seems like a great idea. There's huge potential in this genre.

So this will never work because the PS3 doesn't appeal to nontraditional demographics? Well guess what -- it will never appeal to nontraditional demographics unless somebody actually makes the games for those audiences. As I've said before, it has to start somewhere.

I say more power to them. And since no one is forcing you to buy it, I'm pretty sure you can all learn to deal with it.

rocketpig said:
Am I the only one who looks at this and immediately thinks "DO NOT WANT"?

I agree. Wow so they cancel HS2, Eight Days and Getaway for this? I guess they are low on money

ClaudeLv250 said:
Dressing ♥ Mama, here we come.

That sounds really sick if you see it in a "way"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey