By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony launches teaser site for their next exclusive title

PooperScooper said:
sieanr said:
Why the hell would you buy a game to make clothing when you can do this in real life and end up having something you can wear?

Do you get to see twiggy walk down the runway wearing your collection?

Why would I buy a game console that comes with a game that has tennis on it when I can do that in real life? And golf. And bowling, and baseball, and boxing if I really wanted. And the not being able to control the runners in baseball is annoying as hell but that's a different story.

Nice random attack against Nintendo.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
  1. Soriku said:
Lol. Is this really an individual game? Sounds like it would be some add-on type thing to Home...

I am thinking the same

1st word that comes to mind is ...

FRU-TAY

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Expect a lot more things like this. Sony will probaly be experimenting with a lot of wierd titles, trying to find something that works.

trestres said:
PooperScooper said:
sieanr said:
Why the hell would you buy a game to make clothing when you can do this in real life and end up having something you can wear?

Why would I buy a game console that comes with a game that has tennis on it when I can do that in real life? And golf. And bowling, and baseball, and boxing if I really wanted. And the not being able to control the runners in baseball is annoying as hell but that's a different story.

Random?

Someone commented that if this were a clothing game, that it would be stupid because it can be done IRL

Someone else replied that the basic game you get with the WII is also something you do IRl, which basically says that that does not have to be a reason for a game to be stupid / bad / whatever...

Around the Network

Looks like their biggest CASUAL game release for PS3. Something only Sony thinks can match the Wii Sports / Play / Fit triple threat.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

papflesje said:
trestres said:
PooperScooper said:
sieanr said:

Why would I buy a game console that comes with a game that has tennis on it when I can do that in real life? And golf. And bowling, and baseball, and boxing if I really wanted. And the not being able to control the runners in baseball is annoying as hell but that's a different story.

Random?

Someone commented that if this were a clothing game, that it would be stupid because it can be done IRL

Someone else replied that the basic game you get with the WII is also something you do IRl, which basically says that that does not have to be a reason for a game to be stupid / bad / whatever...

Exactly.

Also dress making is expensive. Going outside and smacking a tennis ball/baseball/(chucking) bowling ball around is not.

Smacking a bowling ball might hurt though >_>

Fixed.

And chucking works because I use a 6pound ball and just chuck it down the lane... surprisingly however my highest score was 10 pounder and actually bowled right. (195)

I don't think there's much of a market for this on the PS3 (or maybe even anywhere, depending on how well it's made), but good luck to them.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957