By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts III?

C'mon Soriku.....with one side of your mouth you abhor the debate and the other side you incite it. Pick one. You don't want there to be a debate that's great, then don't tell people where it'll "probably" end up and ignore when others start the debate.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
C'mon Soriku.....with one side of your mouth you abhor the debate and the other side you incite it. Pick one. You don't want there to be a debate that's great, then don't tell people where it'll "probably" end up and ignore when others start the debate.

The problem is it's never really a debate as it is some decent points vs random hope presented as logic.

It's coming to Wii!!! I can feel it! Yes!

It will be on the Playstation 3.Sony will pay to keep one of their good franchises exclusive, like they did with MGS and FF.

My desire to not start the debate goes for you too Bleu.....now all y'all shut the hell up and just wait for it to be announced.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
@soriku

I m just wondering ,,what IF kingdom heart 3 ends up on PS3 or 360?

are you such hardcore fan that you would buy any console that the game goes to? ,,or you will just play it if it comes to the wii?

just wanted to know how much you love the series,,,,(not arguing where it goes).

soriku might not, but I definately would. The fact that there is a Kingdom Hearts game on the PSP mean that I will be buying one of those, and if KH3 ends up on PS3 or 360, I'll buy one of them too.

@pichu_pichu

That is some interesting fake boxart. Someone definately put more effort into that one the the pS3 fake boxart.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

As mentioned, the Kingdom Hearts team is working on FFv13. End of thread. They will probably finish FFv13 a couple months before release date, so around the release of FFv13 they will be in the very beginning stages of KH3. Leave the platform arguments to the many many threads that are already there for them please.

yes there will be a third kingdom hearts

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ElderScrollsFan said:
it will be on PS3 like every other KH game

true dat

final fantasy was always on sony platforms...oh crap! (first nintendo then sony)
Dragon quest was always on sony platforms.. oh crap (first nintendo then sony now nintendo again)

You get the picture, it's a Wii exclusive. Square only cares about money, like they should.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!