By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts III?

ClaudeLv250 said:
Please stop making these threads. We all know KH3 is going to be Wii exclusive so there's no point in this torture.

link as in an SE confirmation? or Assumptions?

Any way. I will buy it if it comes to HD consoles. I won't buy it if it comes to Wii. I think despise the Wii and after playing MGS4, I have no need to go back a generation except to play older games.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

well whatever console it goes on i'll buy it on that system if it goes to the 360 or wii, it is called being a fan of the series not a console.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Im guessing multiplatform PS360. The game would look beautiful in hd graphics. not saying it would look bad on wii. we will find out in 2 years probably.

FinalEvangelion said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Please stop making these threads. We all know KH3 is going to be Wii exclusive so there's no point in this torture.

Any way. I will buy it if it comes to HD consoles. I won't buy it if it comes to Wii. I think despise the Wii and after playing MGS4, I have no need to go back a generation except to play older games.

Hey, if I was hooked on MGS4 I'd feel the same way. Its archaic gameplay and excessively long cutscenes bring me back to the PS1 days, no reason to goback a generation when everything past culminates in that game.

Good thing KH3 is going to be on the Wii.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Mighty_Douche said:
Im guessing multiplatform PS360. The game would look beautiful in hd graphics. not saying it would look bad on wii. we will find out in 2 years probably.

What does that have to do with what console it is going to go to? Do you think disney cares about it looking nice in hd? Or Even square enix for that matter.

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
FinalEvangelion said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Hey, if I was hooked on MGS4 I'd feel the same way. Its archaic gameplay and excessively long cutscenes bring me back to the PS1 days, no reason to goback a generation when everything past culminates in that game.

Have you played MGS4? Can you expand on it? No, you probably haven't because of your fanboysism. Do you have any confirmation that KH3 is going to the Wii?

I've owned a Wii and I see absolutely nothing it does to gaming at all. Inprecise controls to add to the frustration of last generation technology is all the Wii is.

If you are assuming, kindly Shut The Fuck Up until the game is announced.

If you haven't played MGS4, then STFU.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

FinalEvangelion said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
FinalEvangelion said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Have you played MGS4? Can you expand on it? No, you probably haven't because of your fanboysism. Do you have any confirmation that KH3 is going to the Wii?

I've owned a Wii and I see absolutely nothing it does to gaming at all. Inprecise controls to add to the frustration of last generation technology is all the Wii is.

If you are assuming, kindly Shut The Fuck Up until the game is announced.

If you haven't played MGS4, then STFU.

You should probably calm down and take a deep breath because there's nothing that was said in this thread that would require such a vulgar and hateful reply. 

I know your style. You love to get people angry and this is not the only forum you do it on either.

So have you played MGS4? It's a simple question.

FinalEvangelion said:
I know your style. You love to get people angry and this is not the only forum you do it on either.

My style? I know not that of which you speak. You make it sound lie I'm some kind of negative force sweeping the internet. I don't post on that many forums.

And Do you really consider KH3 on Wii to be inflammatory? So if SE actually does put it on the Wii, would that be just to piss off the Sony fanboys that think they're entitled?  I really don't understand how someone can  'despise' a console to the point of flaming people on message boards about it, and to get even more twisted when a game they actually want to play comes to it.

Oh well. I'm glad I don't despise the Wii since it's getting KH3.

Sony fanboy? I love my 360 too. I'm not angry that SO4 is going to the 360. I'm glad I get to see it in HD.

Do I hate Nintendo? No and in fact I grew up with them and they were my favorite all the way until this generation.

If KH3 goes to the Wii (and it very well might), I will kiss the butts of every Wii Fanboy around here.

I don't like the direction Nintendo went this generation, whether it's popular or not. I got a PS2 and Gamecube to give me experiences the Wii would give. Whether it goes to PS3 or Wii this generation has not been officially announced by Square.

Since you never answered my question about MGS4, then I assume you haven't played. It would be nice if you didn't come down on it because it's exclusive on a console you despise.  That's what made me snap.

On the Same token, I'm glad that I'm getting FF XIII and FF V XIII because I don't hate the PS3. FF V XIII is a good enough replacement for KH3 and will be coming before KH3.