By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My opion of the Ps3 after my first day playing it is....

congratz 2 you

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network

Uncharted is a must buy. It's easily the best game on the system after MGS4.

don't know why so many hate on AC...the assassinations are all unique, even if the intel prep isn't. Moving around the world and fighting is so good, though, and the game is rather short, that I never understood the hate. Great, unique game.

makingmusic476 said:

Best exclusive perhaps. And I would vote for Warhawk.

I'd go with AC or COD4; GTA 4 isn't as great as it was hyped so you might be disappointed. AC is very fun other than all the assassinations are similar other than the setting of course. If MGO isn't your thing than COD4 is a very good shooter for online play; don't expect a good single player.

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
makingmusic476 said:

Best exclusive perhaps. And I would vote for Warhawk.

I agree with makingmusic.

Uncharted is my favourite game this gen so far. Even more so then GTAIV or COD4.

Although my opinion might change when I finish MGS4 (currently only 10 hours through).

I just got Cod4 yesterday and gamefly i am getting uncharted. So i should be good for awhile.

Buy Uncharted, Folklore, GT 5: Prologue and Ratchet and Clank: TOD. Buy PS3 exclusive games.

buy Uncharted, it is one of the greatest games ever. If you don't you will seriously regret it

i hate the gtaiv install times,